Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[CS:GO] Deathmatch Goes Advanced (v0.13.8, 23/01/2016)

Post New Thread Reply   

h3bus
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-31-2014 , 02:45   Re: [CS:GO] Deathmatch Goes Advanced (v0.7.9, 2014-03-23)
Reply With Quote #171

Quote:
Originally Posted by klexen View Post
This sound awesome. I'm looking forward to it.
I ran into performances issue that became poor where they should be better. It's fixed now.
This is due to a weapon management refactor, I still need to test it a bit before releasing it but it seems to run smooth on my server.

Quote:
What about using something like SDKHook_SetTransmit to hide the admin's player model entity?
This will surely do. Along with setting m_takedamage prop to 0.
Don't know if this will impact collision though. I've played with m_collisiongroup property but it still don't work exactly how I expect it to

Quote:
Side note: It would be cool if on the gun menu there was an option to disable plugin messages (saved in clientprefs) That way players that already know how to change weapons are not forced to see the messages anyway.
This can't be done with the current architecture.

Quote:
I've also had some spawn point issues. Some spawn points when you spawn to them, cause you to be stuck for what seems to be the invulnerability duration. You can fire, but you can't move. I've noticed this in particular when setting a spawn point on top of a box or other map entity that is not the ground.
Yep I've seen that too. It seems to occur on non-flat surfaces, no matter the height between spawn point and ground. I guess the spawn code projects the spawn point to the ground before effectively spawning players and they somehow get partially stuck.

I'll try to add a Z offset after spawn to player position to fix this. Hoping this will fix this anoying issue without feeling too "bumpy"
h3bus
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-31-2014 , 15:33   Re: [CS:GO] Deathmatch Goes Advanced (v0.7.10, 2014-03-31)
Reply With Quote #172

Quote:
v0.7.10 31/03/2014:
- Refactor of weapon handling, entities are now tracked using m_iHealth props (unused)
- Improved weapon reload performance an code maintainability
- Fixed first round configuration loading if a Mod was required for nextround during warmup
- dm_replenish_clip_headshot/knife now override dm_replenish_clip if set
- dm_zeus can now be -1 (inifinite taser), 0 no taser or > 0 for numbered taser shot
- Improved weapon equip after weapons choices
- Now properly handles knife and taser when re-equiping players
- When editing spawn points, editor is now invisible/god and won't blok other players BUT will be blocked by them
- Fixed players being partially stuck after spawning on some non-flat surfaces
- Fixed rankme ladder display being trucated whan HTML chars appeared in player's name
- Added advanced Cvars dm_entity_remove_plugin and dm_entity_remove_user to specify which entities shall be removed (Advanced users)
h3bus
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-03-2014 , 16:56   Re: [CS:GO] Deathmatch Goes Advanced (v0.7.11, 2014-04-03)
Reply With Quote #173

Quote:
v0.7.11 03/04/2014
Following enhancement need Dynamic Hooks extension https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=180114
- Enhance player DM spawn when mp_randomspawn is active and if custom DM spawns are available
- Spawn enhancement Line Of Sight can be enabled through mp_randomspawn_los
- Optimum Spawn distance between players is specified with randomspawn_median_distance_ratio (default 0.2)
Target spawn distance to other player = ratio * maximum distance between DM spawn points
Plugin will try to get as near as possible to this distance with LOS clear (if _los Cvar is 1)
- Fix a bug where one lucky player per team could keep its limited weapon after admin dm_weapon_limit

Last edited by h3bus; 04-03-2014 at 16:56.
redf0x
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-03-2014 , 18:54   Re: [CS:GO] Deathmatch Goes Advanced (v0.7.11, 2014-04-03)
Reply With Quote #174

Awesome update. What would be a good randomspawn_median_distance_ratio for a DM?
EverGreen_28
Old 04-03-2014 , 20:44   Re: [CS:GO] Deathmatch Goes Advanced (v0.7.11, 2014-04-03)
Reply With Quote #175

The command "dm_remove_objectives" "0" not working properly in DE_ maps and removes C4.
--
The command "mp_teammates_are_enemies" "1" it's considered a global flag in section:
------------------------------------------------------------
Code:
       "fy"
        {
            "LoadRound"
            {
                "Game Modes" "Deathmatch"
            }

"LoadWarmup"
            {
                "Game Modes" "Default Warmups"
            }

"#LoadType" "KeptLoads"
            "#LoadType" "LockedLoads"

"Cvars"
            {
                "mp_teammates_are_enemies" "1"
            }
It should be only for FY_ maps. Right?

Server configured as Casual/Classic and error checked in de_dust2.bsp and de_inferno.bsp
Server v1.32.6.0 (Linux, Dedicated, Protocol 17)

Partial list of Cvars:

Server Cvars:
Code:
"mp_death_drop_c4" = "1"
"mp_give_player_c4" = "1"
Plugin Cvars:

Code:
[SM] Listing 44 convars for: Deathmatch
  [Name]                           [Value]
  dm_armour                        1
  dm_connect_hide_menu             0
  dm_default_primary               none
  dm_default_secondary             none
  dm_enable_random_menu            1
  dm_enabled                       1
  dm_entity_remove_plugin          env_entity_maker game_player_equip game_weapon_manager player_weaponstrip
  dm_entity_remove_user            point_servercommand
  dm_fast_equip                    1
  dm_gun_menu_mode                 1
  dm_gun_menu_triggers             guns gns buy
  dm_h3bus_version                 0.7.11
  dm_helmet                        1
  dm_hide_radar                    0
  dm_hp_hs                         25
  dm_hp_kill                       10
  dm_hp_knife                      50
  dm_hp_max                        100
  dm_hp_messages                   1
  dm_hp_start                      100
  dm_knife                         1
  dm_nades_decoy                   0
  dm_nades_flashbang               0
  dm_nades_he                      1
  dm_nades_incendiary              1
  dm_nades_smoke                   0
  dm_onlyhs                        0
  dm_onlyhs_allowknife             1
  dm_onlyhs_allownade              1
  dm_onlyhs_allowtaser             1
  dm_onlyhs_allowworld             1
  dm_randomspawn_internal          1
  dm_randomspawn_median_distance_  0.2
  dm_remove_chickens               0
  dm_remove_objectives             0
  dm_replenish_ammo                0
  dm_replenish_clip                1
  dm_replenish_clip_headshot       0
  dm_replenish_clip_knife          0
  dm_show_rankme_ladder            1
  dm_show_rankme_ladder_duration   15
  dm_show_rankme_ladder_period     60
  dm_warmup_time                   0
  dm_zeus                          1
PLEASE Fix it!!!
Or
Any ideas to solve it? Thanks for advance.

PD: Very nice plugin, really advanced, Good Work, Congrat's and.... Sorry for my bad english!!!.
redf0x
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-03-2014 , 21:55   Re: [CS:GO] Deathmatch Goes Advanced (v0.7.11, 2014-04-03)
Reply With Quote #176

I must be doing something wrong...

For some reason there is a warmup and I have it set to 0.

Is there any way to make it so the maps are all run on the same cfg and it doesn't change because the map name says glock or aim or usp?
EverGreen_28
Old 04-03-2014 , 22:45   Re: [CS:GO] Deathmatch Goes Advanced (v0.7.11, 2014-04-03)
Reply With Quote #177

With or without warmup the error persist.

I'm using Metamod:Source version 1.10.1-dev and SourceMod Version: 1.6.0-dev+4252, another idea?
klexen
Old 04-04-2014 , 00:00   Re: [CS:GO] Deathmatch Goes Advanced (v0.7.11, 2014-04-03)
Reply With Quote #178

I think your update broke the plugin...

Code:
L 04/03/2014 - 18:13:46: SourceMod error session started
L 04/03/2014 - 18:13:46: Info (map "de_dust") (file "errors_20140403.log")
L 04/03/2014 - 18:13:46: [SM] Unable to load extension "dhooks.ext": /home/tcagame/iepic/3436/csgo/addons/sourcemod/extensions/dhooks.ext.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Typo?

Nevermind... I didn't have dhooks installed so the plugin broke my server on the autoupdate...

Last edited by klexen; 04-04-2014 at 00:09.
h3bus
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-04-2014 , 02:45   Re: [CS:GO] Deathmatch Goes Advanced (v0.7.11, 2014-04-03)
Reply With Quote #179

Quote:
Originally Posted by redf0x View Post
Awesome update. What would be a good randomspawn_median_distance_ratio for a DM?
I tried with 0.2 and 0.15, both were pretty good! Default is 0.2

Might-be-related notes:
- LOS has highest priority than distance so player might spawn further or nearer than median distance
- Plugin tends to favor going further than nearer, as getting nearer to players gives quadratic penalty when getting further gives a linear penalty.
- If players a scattered all over the map, its likely that no point at median distance will be available and player might spawn nearer each other. However best option will still be chosen
- Spawn choice is fully deterministic. If you are alone on a map you can hit dm_respam_all you'll see that spawn will alternate between same two points for a given ratio. You can then play with ratio to evaluate best distance choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by EverGreen_28 View Post
The command "dm_remove_objectives" "0" not working properly in DE_ maps and removes C4.
Could you hit mp_give_player_c4 while plugin is up and running?
Cvar might be overwritten by the default section if you did not set it there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EverGreen_28 View Post
The command "mp_teammates_are_enemies" "1" it's considered a global flag in section: [Maps -> fy]
Actually it's not, but in default config de_ maps don't match anything but empty ("Maps" -> "") section which then loads Maps -> fy.
You should either change teh default "" section (recopy the content of fy and remove mp_teammates_are_enemies) or add a de_ section

Quote:
I must be doing something wrong...

For some reason there is a warmup and I have it set to 0.
Could you hit dm_warmup_time while plugin is up?

This is not a feature I have tested, I don't use it, but warmup disable should work

Quote:
Is there any way to make it so the maps are all run on the same cfg and it doesn't change because the map name says glock or aim or usp?
Yes, just remove any Subsection ins "Maps", just keep the default "" and Load what you want there.

Quote:
Nevermind... I didn't have dhooks installed so the plugin broke my server on the autoupdate...
This is weird, normaly dhooks should be optional.
I'll check on this but this is too late, most admins will already have added Dhook.
h3bus
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-04-2014 , 02:53   Re: [CS:GO] Deathmatch Goes Advanced (v0.7.11, 2014-04-03)
Reply With Quote #180

I failed... dhook was not marked as optional by plugin.
I updated binary and it should be fixed now.

Anyway, Dhooks is highly advised, it should really improve spawn accuracy and maybe even performances.

Last edited by h3bus; 04-04-2014 at 02:54.