Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[CSS/CSGO] Timer 2.5.0.0 (unsupported)

Post New Thread Reply   

Sketchy
Old 02-28-2014 , 04:24   Re: [CSS/CSGO] Timer 2.0.6 (30+ modules)
Reply With Quote #381

After last nights CS:GO update, Ranks don't display in the scoreboard, the HUD doesnt display at all, and (i think) it also doesn't mention players points in chat when they join a map.
My Error logs started filling up with these:

Timer Errors

That last one, about the HUD, I assume that fires like every second for every client or something cause my error log got huge (like 100mb) in a few hours while I was at work.

Last edited by Sketchy; 02-28-2014 at 05:22.
Glite
Old 02-28-2014 , 06:53   Re: [CSS/CSGO] Timer 2.0.6 (30+ modules)
Reply With Quote #382

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
After last nights CS:GO update, Ranks don't display in the scoreboard, the HUD doesnt display at all, and (i think) it also doesn't mention players points in chat when they join a map.
My Error logs started filling up with these:

Timer Errors

That last one, about the HUD, I assume that fires like every second for every client or something cause my error log got huge (like 100mb) in a few hours while I was at work.
It has nothing to do with timer, you have to download latest sourcemod snapshot.

Last edited by Glite; 02-28-2014 at 07:03.
Sketchy
Old 02-28-2014 , 07:16   Re: [CSS/CSGO] Timer 2.0.6 (30+ modules)
Reply With Quote #383

Thanx for the heads up!
crayz
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-28-2014 , 10:37   Re: [CSS/CSGO] Timer 2.0.6 (30+ modules)
Reply With Quote #384

I think a cool module would be a nominations/mapchooser plugin that organizes the maps by tier. I.e. if you go to the nominations list you're first prompted with up to 10 folders, one for each tier, inside each folder is the maps of that selected tier. In the vote list display what tier each map is in the list (1. bhop_eazy - tier 2)

Last edited by crayz; 02-28-2014 at 12:46.
chickenispro
Old 02-28-2014 , 10:49   Re: [CSS/CSGO] Timer 2.0.6 (30+ modules)
Reply With Quote #385

so i switched over to the latest github repo for the new fixes esp the nojail one because i have alot of maps that wont work with this timer cuz it forces u in jail after some time. i get no errors everything seems to work fine but the ranks wont display. i know the rank system is still working cuz it had no errors and it still tracks rank when i do !rank but it just doesnt display chat tags or anything. i checked timer_ranks_display_method 15 its correct all my settings didnt change. Any Ideas ? i just recompiled and uploaded the timer .smx files. is there changes in the cfg files? should i upload all the .smx files not just the timer ones?
Sketchy
Old 03-01-2014 , 00:54   Re: [CSS/CSGO] Timer 2.0.6 (30+ modules)
Reply With Quote #386

Got a few questions/suggestions.

I'm using this Timer plugin on a course maps server, where players are automatically respawned when they die until the current maps built in spawn killer turns on. This means some people die... A lot.

!hide is nice, but it has to be enabled every time you spawn, and once respawning is disabled for the round, you have to turn off !hide or things look really weird. Basically, for me and my players, it would be great if you could toggle !hide so that while toggled on it automatically enables itself when you spawn and disables itself when you die.

If I set a default physics style, then every time players die their style gets reset to default so if they are playing on something like LowGrav they have to re-select LowGrav every time they spawn, which if they are bad, at times may be a few times in only like 10 seconds or so. If I do not assign the "default" to any of the styles, then players can die and it will stay on the difficulty they had previously selected. This is exactly what I want, but it fills up my error logs with tons of messages saying "ERROR | PhysicsCFG: No default mode found". Without picking a default, when players connect they are assigned a random difficulty but once they change it to what they want, it stays at what they changed it to. It'd be nice if I could set a default that was what players were set to when they first connect to the server, but thats it. IE, not force them back to that !style every time they spawn.

Last edited by Sketchy; 03-01-2014 at 00:57.
zipcore
Veteran Member
Old 03-01-2014 , 05:27   Re: [CSS/CSGO] Timer 2.0.6 (30+ modules)
Reply With Quote #387

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayz View Post
I think a cool module would be a nominations/mapchooser plugin that organizes the maps by tier. I.e. if you go to the nominations list you're first prompted with up to 10 folders, one for each tier, inside each folder is the maps of that selected tier. In the vote list display what tier each map is in the list (1. bhop_eazy - tier 2)
Maybe someday

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenispro View Post
so i switched over to the latest github repo for the new fixes esp the nojail one because i have alot of maps that wont work with this timer cuz it forces u in jail after some time. i get no errors everything seems to work fine but the ranks wont display. i know the rank system is still working cuz it had no errors and it still tracks rank when i do !rank but it just doesnt display chat tags or anything. i checked timer_ranks_display_method 15 its correct all my settings didnt change. Any Ideas ? i just recompiled and uploaded the timer .smx files. is there changes in the cfg files? should i upload all the .smx files not just the timer ones?
I'll take a loot at this issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
Got a few questions/suggestions.

I'm using this Timer plugin on a course maps server, where players are automatically respawned when they die until the current maps built in spawn killer turns on. This means some people die... A lot.

!hide is nice, but it has to be enabled every time you spawn, and once respawning is disabled for the round, you have to turn off !hide or things look really weird. Basically, for me and my players, it would be great if you could toggle !hide so that while toggled on it automatically enables itself when you spawn and disables itself when you die.

If I set a default physics style, then every time players die their style gets reset to default so if they are playing on something like LowGrav they have to re-select LowGrav every time they spawn, which if they are bad, at times may be a few times in only like 10 seconds or so. If I do not assign the "default" to any of the styles, then players can die and it will stay on the difficulty they had previously selected. This is exactly what I want, but it fills up my error logs with tons of messages saying "ERROR | PhysicsCFG: No default mode found". Without picking a default, when players connect they are assigned a random difficulty but once they change it to what they want, it stays at what they changed it to. It'd be nice if I could set a default that was what players were set to when they first connect to the server, but thats it. IE, not force them back to that !style every time they spawn.
I'll kk what I can do for you, but you sould set at least on default style at your physics.cfg:

"default" "1"
Old 03-02-2014 , 02:29   Re: [CSS/CSGO] Timer 2.0.6 (30+ modules)
Reply With Quote #388

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayz
Nice Idea!
I have another question.
Can you integrate a wr limit/per map like 500/map pls?
All they are slower then 500 see in chat only the time and no rank or idk.
I think this is not to hard to make or?

That would be very very nice for me?
What think you other about this?
KissLick
Veteran Member
Old 03-02-2014 , 06:04   Re: [CSS/CSGO] Timer 2.0.6 (30+ modules)
Reply With Quote #389

May I ask you when you will add support for late load (if you plan that..)? O:-)

I got two servers waiting for that.. :-(

EDIT: I start map with loaded timer, then I unload timer. May I ask, why round doesnt end when all players die? That will probaly solve all my problems about that late load thig..

Last edited by KissLick; 03-02-2014 at 11:29.
Glite
Old 03-02-2014 , 12:20   Re: [CSS/CSGO] Timer 2.0.6 (30+ modules)
Reply With Quote #390

Plugin forces mp_ignore_round_win_conditions when no round end is enabled in configs.