Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[css] Advanced Voice Communications (Dead All Talk)

Post New Thread Reply   

databomb
Veteran Member
Old 01-17-2014 , 20:26   Re: [ANY] Advanced Voice Communications (Dead All Talk)
Reply With Quote #181

Quote:
Originally Posted by batonik View Post
You misunderstand me. I compare working this setting (sm_deadtalk -2) to sv_alltalk 0.

I have sv_alltalk 0, but when I set sm_deadtalk -2, players can talk with all players.
What other plugins are you running? This wouldn't be compatible with anything else that's changing voice overrides like Extended Comm, etc. The settings that you have should give you what you're looking for:

"When you alive you can hear/talk with your team-mates but, if you die, you can hear all players and:
1 - talk with all dead players (your team-mates don't hear your)"
Old 01-18-2014 , 06:40   Re: [ANY] Advanced Voice Communications (Dead All Talk)
Reply With Quote #182

My plugins/extensions:
http://wklej.org/hash/15163fc2b7f/txt/

Maybe the main problem is a game? Counter-Strike Global Offensive?

Last edited by batonik; 01-18-2014 at 06:41.
databomb
Veteran Member
Old 01-18-2014 , 19:00   Re: [ANY] Advanced Voice Communications (Dead All Talk)
Reply With Quote #183

Quote:
Originally Posted by batonik View Post
My plugins/extensions:
http://wklej.org/hash/15163fc2b7f/txt/

Maybe the main problem is a game? Counter-Strike Global Offensive?
There doesn't appear to be a conflict with anything I'm aware of. I'm not sure what the problem is but CS:GO should work the same as CS:S for this.
Old 02-13-2014 , 09:09   Re: [ANY] Advanced Voice Communications (Dead All Talk)
Reply With Quote #184

What then can not understand how to do that:

1. Live could only communicate with his team
2. Living dead do not hear
3. The dead can communicate with the dead of both teams and hear live

Is that possible?

Last edited by Seruy; 02-13-2014 at 09:13.
Send a message via ICQ to Seruy
databomb
Veteran Member
Old 02-13-2014 , 17:02   Re: [ANY] Advanced Voice Communications (Dead All Talk)
Reply With Quote #185

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seruy View Post
What then can not understand how to do that:

1. Live could only communicate with his team
2. Living dead do not hear
3. The dead can communicate with the dead of both teams and hear live

Is that possible?
No, because you can't be "living dead" or I don't know what that means. 1 and 3 are possible.
Old 02-15-2014 , 11:29   Re: [ANY] Advanced Voice Communications (Dead All Talk)
Reply With Quote #186

I just want to make a point, that sm_deadtalk is not a valid cvar for cs:s. If you attempt to use sm_deadtalk it will throw up an error.

With that in mind, I have ready through all the pages of this thread and I am still unable to get this plugin working properly. It just defaults to sv_alltalk 1, but at the same time, my sv_alltalk is set to 0.
databomb
Veteran Member
Old 02-15-2014 , 14:51   Re: [ANY] Advanced Voice Communications (Dead All Talk)
Reply With Quote #187

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castile View Post
I just want to make a point, that sm_deadtalk is not a valid cvar for cs:s. If you attempt to use sm_deadtalk it will throw up an error.

With that in mind, I have ready through all the pages of this thread and I am still unable to get this plugin working properly. It just defaults to sv_alltalk 1, but at the same time, my sv_alltalk is set to 0.
sm_deadtalk is a server convar included as part of SourceMod's basecomm plugin. You may have an incompatible plugin that has deleted basecomm, in which case this plugin will not work. Reinstall the latest SourceMod and remove any plugins that are interfering with basecomm.

Last edited by databomb; 02-15-2014 at 14:52.
kills
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-22-2014 , 11:53   Re: [ANY] Advanced Voice Communications (Dead All Talk)
Reply With Quote #188

hi !
I got a problem with this plugin!
An admin command sm_mute applied to a player, and now every time it connects gets mute, which is the command to remove the penalty?
sm_unmute <target> [optional: 'force'] does not take effect, whenever it connects the console says that the player received mute!
Tnx.

Last edited by kills; 03-22-2014 at 11:54.
databomb
Veteran Member
Old 03-22-2014 , 21:48   Re: [ANY] Advanced Voice Communications (Dead All Talk)
Reply With Quote #189

Quote:
Originally Posted by kills View Post
hi !
I got a problem with this plugin!
An admin command sm_mute applied to a player, and now every time it connects gets mute, which is the command to remove the penalty?
sm_unmute <target> [optional: 'force'] does not take effect, whenever it connects the console says that the player received mute!
Tnx.
You must use the 'force' option for that. Read the first post...
Old 04-04-2014 , 11:59   Re: [ANY] Advanced Voice Communications (Dead All Talk)
Reply With Quote #190

I am also having a problem with this plugin it did work fine a couple of game updates ago but now using sm_deadtalk -2 seems to have the same effect as having sv_alltalk 1