Immunity CSGO

Post New Thread Reply   

taRik
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-14-2014 , 13:58   Immunity CSGO
Reply With Quote #1

Quote:
Immunity

To make players immune from being kicked by the reserved slots plugin they need to have access to the override 'sm_reskick_immunity' (users with root or reserved slot access are already immune).
NB: This is only relevant when using sm_reserve_type 1/2.
You can either assign this override to a flag using admin_overrides.cfg (e.g. "sm_reskick_immunity" "o" - to give all users with flag 'o' (custom flag 1) immunity from being kicked)
Or
Give groups access to the overrides in admin_groups.cfg (e.g. "sm_reskick_immunity" "allow")
Then add your VIP members or other users you wish to be immune from being kicked as admins with either the flag you specified or as members of the group you gave access to. (You can create a group with 0 flags and ‘0’ normal immunity and only this override if you don't want them to have any other privileges)
Full details on overriding command access can be found at Overriding Command Access (SourceMod)
Can someone explain what exactly I have to do in order to setting up immunity from getting kicked due to a reserved slot? I tried putting sm_reskick_immunity" "o" into my admin_overrides.cfg but I got errors.

Thanks!
p0stpwned
Old 02-14-2014 , 19:34   Re: Immunity CSGO
Reply With Quote #2

For me all I have to do is put ao as the flag in my admins_simple file and it worked. Never fiddled with any of the others.

Last edited by p0stpwned; 02-14-2014 at 19:35.
taRik
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-14-2014 , 20:43   Re: Immunity CSGO
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by p0stpwned View Post
For me all I have to do is put ao as the flag in my admins_simple file and it worked. Never fiddled with any of the others.
I want to give the immunity to people without reserved slots, though.