Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.5.0 Beta

Post New Thread Reply   

The_dr
Old 07-28-2013 , 09:49   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.5.0 Beta
Reply With Quote #961

Music is being randomly removed from the tracks folder
Old 08-25-2013 , 03:10   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.5.0 Beta
Reply With Quote #962

I have been trying to set this up and it is not working correctly in the "web" part of the plugin. Can someone please make a tutorial for at least the setting up of the web server.
coppertj
Old 11-09-2013 , 09:08   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.5.0 Beta
Reply With Quote #963

I need some help guys. The plugin is working 100% fine with no errors but when I installed the web panel everything was working but now it gives me this error every time i goto that web panel page:

Quote:
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, <webmaster email> and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Last edited by coppertj; 11-09-2013 at 09:17.
Helvetica
Old 11-09-2013 , 09:38   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.5.0 Beta
Reply With Quote #964

Quote:
Originally Posted by coppertj View Post
I need some help guys. The plugin is working 100% fine with no errors but when I installed the web panel everything was working but now it gives me this error every time i goto that web panel page:
Sounds like a problem with your host not the plugin.

Last edited by Helvetica; 11-09-2013 at 09:50.
johnnyking997
Old 11-17-2013 , 14:56   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.5.0 Beta
Reply With Quote #965

i've installed everything.. no errors when loading the plugin but no commands work... i tried with rcon and i've got a message L 11/17/2013 - 14:50:50: [SM] Native "GetUserFlagBits" reported: Client index 0 is invalid
L 11/17/2013 - 14:50:50: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "jukebox.smx":
L 11/17/2013 - 14:50:50: [SM] [0] Line 4431, C:\Users\Greg\Documents\SourceMod Development\server script\sourcemod\scripting\jukebox.sp:ermis sionCheck()
L 11/17/2013 - 14:50:50: [SM] [1] Line 3072, C:\Users\Greg\Documents\SourceMod Development\server script\sourcemod\scripting\jukebox.sp::Comman d_Jukebox()

the only message from this plugin... what can i do?
Helvetica
Old 11-17-2013 , 15:30   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.5.0 Beta
Reply With Quote #966

The latest update finally broke down this plugin. The only command that still works is the individual song selecting. Everything else is borked.

Plugin needs a rewrite, who is brave enough to do it?
hixz
Old 12-07-2013 , 13:38   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.5.0 Beta
Reply With Quote #967

This plugin is still working 100% on my Team Fortress 2 servers. It doesn't need a re-write.
JZServices
Old 12-24-2013 , 23:18   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.5.0 Beta
Reply With Quote #968

[SOLVED]
I am currently having trouble with the webpanel feature of this. The current PHP version does not support the code that it is written in and my hosting provider does not allow me to downgrade to a version low enough that supports the code in here. I manually fixed the webpanel so far to allow for logging in, adding new users, changing passwords, changing user levels, displaying tracks in the uploads folder, displaying added tracks. What does not work though is adding tracks through the web panel. I receive an error stating No Data Received. I do not code PHP/Java so I am not even sure where to start with this error but I know something is broken where data isn't being passed correctly between two sections of code.

Error before fixing webpanel so far:

Code:
Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in ..jukebox/include/***********
(multiple files/locations)
I replaced them with the current version preg_match and corrected some of the syntax of the regular expression.

So, since my friends that do websites are away right now, I have tried to manually get the tracks added to the database by adding an entry to the tracks table and pulling an md5 of the file. I then moved the track to the tracks folder and renamed to /[first letter of md5]/[second letter of md5]/[md5].mp3. I then can play the file using the web panel. I still cannot play the file through my server though. I would assume there is something that needs to be setup with the base url that is incorrect. No example is given. Appears correct base url syntax is:
Code:
http://www.domain.com/jukebox/
I have included the http:// and trailing / at the end to get the program to work.

Request: Please add this information in the installation instructions for people who want to manually modify their tracks that cannot get the web admin working. And please include in the example config the example base URL for a syntax to work off of. Thanks.

Edit: Solved folder structure for storing tracks. Posted Solution above.
Edit 2: Solved base url issue. Posted Solution above.

Last edited by JZServices; 12-25-2013 at 00:19.
cavifax
Old 01-06-2014 , 04:39   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.5.0 Beta
Reply With Quote #969

Music streaming won't work in-game, no errors on server console, only on client console.

Quote:
Blocking MOTD URL 'about:blank'; must begin with 'http://' or 'https://'

Sreaper
髪を用心
Old 01-06-2014 , 14:19   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.5.0 Beta
Reply With Quote #970

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavifax View Post
Blocking MOTD URL 'about:blank'; must begin with 'http://' or 'https://'
http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/No...21,_2013_Patch
Quote:
  • about:blank should now be a legal URL and won't get blocked for MOTD
What game are you having an issue with?

Last edited by Sreaper; 01-06-2014 at 14:24.