Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[CS:S/CS:GO] CSS Bank (including MySQL support) v1.6.6

Post New Thread Reply   

raiden_it
Old 09-03-2013 , 18:06   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] CSS Bank (including MySQL support) v1.5.1
Reply With Quote #441

Miraculix
Yes, you right. Interest not worked on spectating.
Miraculix
Old 09-04-2013 , 17:03   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] CSS Bank (including MySQL support) v1.6.0
Reply With Quote #442

Update to v1.6.0

Changelog:
Code:
1.6.0 (2013-09-04)
    ++ Added: CSS/CSGO now use the same account if same database. (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpost.php?p=1938404&postcount=430)
    ++ Added: Possibility to write logs for transfer- and admin-actions.
    ++ Added: New Cvar: css_bank_log_transfers (Enables transfer logging. 0 = Disable)
    ++ Added: New Cvar: css_bank_log_admin_action (Enables admin action logging. 0 = Disable)
    ** Fixed: Bug in amount menu: "If I try to withdraw or deposit "ALL", it will only 0$ or 1.000$ booked."
    ** Fixed: Issues with Autodeposit "ALL"
    ** Fixed: Bug in Admin Menu - Setmoney: Free input not working.
Old 09-04-2013 , 17:20   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] CSS Bank (including MySQL support) v1.6.0
Reply With Quote #443

After update, both accounts of CSS and CSGO will be merged if the player join.

e.g.:
bank: CSS 100,000 - CSGO 250,000
Settings:
autodeposit: CSS 6,000 - CSGO 8,000
autowithdraw: CSS 4,000 - CSGO 0,000
hide rank: CSS 0 (default) - CSGO 1
show messages: CSS 0 - CSGO 0

For autodeposit and autowithdraw I decided to use the higher value.
For hide rank and show messages the non-default.

Will result in:
bank: 350,000
Settings:
autodeposit: 8,000
autowithdraw: 4,000
hide rank: 1
show messages: 0

Last edited by Miraculix; 09-04-2013 at 17:21.
raiden_it
Old 09-04-2013 , 17:25   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] CSS Bank (including MySQL support) v1.6.0
Reply With Quote #444

Good news )
raiden_it
Old 09-09-2013 , 03:11   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] CSS Bank (including MySQL support) v1.6.0
Reply With Quote #445

After updating to latest version in DB "steam_id" column contains ID's like: 0:893141689 (without STEAM_0:). Why the change?

Last edited by raiden_it; 09-09-2013 at 03:12.
Miraculix
Old 09-09-2013 , 13:24   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] CSS Bank (including MySQL support) v1.6.0
Reply With Quote #446

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraculix View Post
Changelog:
Code:
1.6.0 (2013-09-04)
    ++ Added: CSS/CSGO now use the same account if same database. (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...&postcount=430)
    [..]
If somebody uses same db for css and csgo.
STEAM_0: = CSS <-> STEAM_1: = CSGO.
Old 09-09-2013 , 14:55   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] CSS Bank (including MySQL support) v1.6.0
Reply With Quote #447

Miraculix, can you please make a cvar to hide/unhide players bank money ? when a player hides his money, there is no chance for me as an admin to check how much that player has on hand.

for my server, when a player reaches 2 billion, I reset that particular players money back to 0. players can reach 2 billion with interest rate of 0.2 within the timeframe of two months.

what would be great is that the system auto detects who has 2 billion in bank and automatic reset the player's money back to 0.

possible to make the 2 billion figure higher ? like 1 trillion ?

ive also change the interest from 2.5 to 0.2

the thing is, players are not getting the interest they use to get from the last updated plugin compared to the latest updated plugin now. if im not mistaken, the old plugin use to show at the chat messages how much interest players got during that round.

can someone here please double check ? this is for csgo.

thank you.

Last edited by acesnoopy; 09-09-2013 at 15:00.
Miraculix
Old 09-09-2013 , 17:14   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] CSS Bank (including MySQL support) v1.6.0
Reply With Quote #448

Quote:
Originally Posted by acesnoopy View Post
[..]players can reach 2 billion with interest rate of 0.2 within the timeframe of two months.

what would be great is that the system auto detects who has 2 billion in bank and automatic reset the player's money back to 0.
Please explain it more fully. Reset at 2 billion? Reset after 2 month? Reset at 2 billion if reached in 2 month?

Quote:
possible to make the 2 billion figure higher ? like 1 trillion ?
ATM: Nope!

Quote:
ive also change the interest from 2.5 to 0.2

the thing is, players are not getting the interest they use to get from the last updated plugin compared to the latest updated plugin now. if im not mistaken, the old plugin use to show at the chat messages how much interest players got during that round.
Can you check whether players really doesn't get correct interest or it's just not announced. If not announced please check the player can activate plugin messages in bank settings.
If plugin messages was activated and now deactivated, there's a bug in the update. (I won't hope.)

BTW: In my mind, I don't think its fair to prune/restrict particular players for earning money. Further a whole server reset after 2-3 months will maintain competition in balance.
Old 09-10-2013 , 11:19   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] CSS Bank (including MySQL support) v1.6.0
Reply With Quote #449

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraculix View Post
Please explain it more fully. Reset at 2 billion? Reset after 2 month? Reset at 2 billion if reached in 2 month?

ATM: Nope!

Can you check whether players really doesn't get correct interest or it's just not announced. If not announced please check the player can activate plugin messages in bank settings.
If plugin messages was activated and now deactivated, there's a bug in the update. (I won't hope.)

BTW: In my mind, I don't think its fair to prune/restrict particular players for earning money. Further a whole server reset after 2-3 months will maintain competition in balance.
there needs to be a system where by it only auto reset players with 2 billion in bank only back to 0.

Miraculix, was there any plugin messages that players can on or off the last plugin update ? i find this on/off message to be a trouble because players keep asking why cant they know how much interest they are getting each round since this new update. please make a cvar for admin to on or off bank interest message.
Miraculix
Old 09-10-2013 , 15:21   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] CSS Bank (including MySQL support) v1.6.0
Reply With Quote #450

Quote:
there needs to be a system where by it only auto reset players with 2 billion in bank only back to 0.
Try attached smx.
Untestet and I'll not release this version!

Quote:
Miraculix, was there any plugin messages that players can on or off the last plugin update ? i find this on/off message to be a trouble because players keep asking why cant they know how much interest they are getting each round since this new update. please make a cvar for admin to on or off bank interest message.
There's nothing new with the messages.
Everybody can turn on/off the messages for himself. (See attached jpg)
"Turn messages OFF" means messages are ON and "Turn messages ON" means messages are OFF.
It might be possible that an error has crept in during database merging after update. Means messages erroneously set wrong. But I've tested again and it seems that it works correctly.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	messages_onoff.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	30.9 KB
ID:	125668  
Attached Files
File Type: smx cssbank.smx (36.5 KB, 106 views)
File Type: zip cssbank-gameserver.zip (63.6 KB, 103 views)