Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[TF2] TF2Jail (Jailbreak for TF2)

Post New Thread Reply   

Drixevel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-01-2013 , 10:26   Re: [TF2] TF2Jail (Jailbreak for TF2)
Reply With Quote #91

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
I get this Error on every map I try (even the one linked on the second Post).

Code:
L 09/01/2013 - 16:13:10: [TF2Jail.smx] [TF2Jail] Jailbreak is now loading...
L 09/01/2013 - 16:13:10: [TF2Jail.smx] The current map is incompatible with this plugin. Please verify the map or change it.
L 09/01/2013 - 16:13:10: [TF2Jail.smx] Feel free to type !compatible in chat to check the map manually.
Try loading the map ba_chretien_v1c and see if it gives you that. I need to re-work the system a tiny bit and I also need to jump on the map creator for them Theodore and get him to finish them.

- Jack
dotexe
Old 09-01-2013 , 10:44   Re: [TF2] TF2Jail (Jailbreak for TF2)
Reply With Quote #92

Jack, could you help me with the blue bans plugin? I can't get the web panel to work. The default credentials don't work. Also, where do I input the database information for the plugin itself?
Drixevel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-01-2013 , 12:07   Re: [TF2] TF2Jail (Jailbreak for TF2)
Reply With Quote #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotexe View Post
Jack, could you help me with the blue bans plugin? I can't get the web panel to work. The default credentials don't work. Also, where do I input the database information for the plugin itself?
The Blue Bans panel is owned and managed by Nineteeneleven, advise you ask him about it.

- Jack
pcmaster
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-01-2013 , 12:17   Re: [TF2] TF2Jail (Jailbreak for TF2)
Reply With Quote #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3dw3r3w0lf View Post
Try loading the map ba_chretien_v1c and see if it gives you that. I need to re-work the system a tiny bit and I also need to jump on the map creator for them Theodore and get him to finish them.

- Jack
Already tried this, same Error (also updated the Post with my Question with another Bug)
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-01-2013 , 12:25   Re: [TF2] TF2Jail (Jailbreak for TF2)
Reply With Quote #95

Quote:
Already tried this, same Error (also updated the Post with my Question with another Bug)
On the map, type !compatible in chat and it should tell you what the plugin can't detect. Also, if the door controls work then the map is compatible. (IE you type !opencells and they open no problem)

Also, fixed that problem finally, uploading to Github soon.

- Jack
pcmaster
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-01-2013 , 14:20   Re: [TF2] TF2Jail (Jailbreak for TF2)
Reply With Quote #96

Well, on ba_chretien_v1c, the cells are compatible but not the opener.
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-01-2013 , 15:09   Re: [TF2] TF2Jail (Jailbreak for TF2)
Reply With Quote #97

Quote:
Well, on ba_chretien_v1c, the cells are compatible but not the opener.
That's because the map opener is killed after it's hit and the panel closes.

- Jack
lyric
Veteran Member
Old 09-01-2013 , 19:35   Re: [TF2] TF2Jail (Jailbreak for TF2)
Reply With Quote #98

even though we are using sm_jail_advertisement 0 we are still getting the advertisement. we have restarted server. same problem

also we have same fastdl / server setup as you showed in your screenshot but we get big red error for warden model. our server is sv_pure 0 with fastdl working for other things except this wardem modle

also, any way to have this work with permanent mute? we get people from time coming in only to micspam making it impossible to play and wehn we try to /pmute them it's lifted once a round ends because your plugin is maybe interferring with it?

Last edited by lyric; 09-01-2013 at 20:32.
dotexe
Old 09-02-2013 , 01:42   Re: [TF2] TF2Jail (Jailbreak for TF2)
Reply With Quote #99

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyric View Post
even though we are using sm_jail_advertisement 0 we are still getting the advertisement. we have restarted server. same problem

also we have same fastdl / server setup as you showed in your screenshot but we get big red error for warden model. our server is sv_pure 0 with fastdl working for other things except this wardem modle

also, any way to have this work with permanent mute? we get people from time coming in only to micspam making it impossible to play and wehn we try to /pmute them it's lifted once a round ends because your plugin is maybe interferring with it?
Use sourcecomms. Also, I don't see why you'd want want to remove the advertisements. If anything the advertisements should be always enabled
nineteeneleven
Veteran Member
Old 09-02-2013 , 09:18   Re: Re: [TF2] TF2Jail (Jailbreak for TF2)
Reply With Quote #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyric View Post

Just change the line in the translation file to something u DO want lol