Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Old Thread Content

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

Crusty
Old 12-22-2005 , 16:56  

Hmmmm, does anyone know what the all seeing eye does? I havent figured that one out yet
Xanimos
Veteran Member
Old 12-22-2005 , 22:22  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusty
Hmmmm, does anyone know what the all seeing eye does? I havent figured that one out yet
I answered that on the previous page....Its like Psychochat. It shows you what people have said (be it team_say or if they are alive and you are dead, and vice versa)

@n00bz0r: No it is only for CS sorry. It uses a lot of cs only functions.
Send a message via AIM to Xanimos Send a message via MSN to Xanimos
eFrigid
Old 12-22-2005 , 23:16  

Hey sometimes it doesn't read the Lang file.. Some times I have to hit the button 4 times lol.
Crusty
Old 12-23-2005 , 00:30  

AWESOME man! THis is perhaps one of the best plugins I have ever used... great job.
Quote:
Yeah, not sure how its done but I saw a guy on my server telling everybody that he had hacked this plugin. He was telling everybody on the server to type "uaio_menu". I immediately banned him, shut the server down and removed the plugin. He had changed the gravity on my server, so be careful!!! So Im waiting until the fix to insatll this plugin.
You should reinstall it. You need to change your public flags (in uaio_groups.ini I think)to keep them from having access to any vote menus. He didnt really "hack" it, he just typed in uaio_menu and noticed that you had the pulic access flags entact. I dont know if it was fixed on the new one, but the previous version gave pulic access to certain vote commands (ie. gravity, mapchange.)
Xanimos
Veteran Member
Old 12-23-2005 , 09:54  

That wasnt it....There was a security issue in the uaio_manager.amxx that he was able to give everyone full access on map change. This was fixed as soon as I found there was an issue with it. If you wish to not have the public be able to vote for things then yes you should remove the access to the vote commands.
rofl you died
Old 12-25-2005 , 00:43   ml_langnotfound

hey suicide, when i use the uaio menu, im always getting ml_langnotfound or something. could you guys fix it after 1.65 comes out? oh and just wanted to let you know when you use arenas, it only gives you one weapon not two. (if you do awp+deagle arena, it only gives you awp)
Xanimos
Veteran Member
Old 12-25-2005 , 01:01  

I know...arenas have always only been one weapon....They used to only be sets predone hard-coded. Now you make your own set. About the ML_NOTFOUND
1) make sure you have the lang file 'uaio_admin.txt' in the /amxmodx/data/lang/ directory. And also AMXX is a little buggy with the langs it changes your lang somehow. if you reset it to english then go back to the uaio_menu its all straightened out....the language system in 1.65 changes this and it will fix the errors. So thats not something I have to fix.
werty
Old 12-25-2005 , 08:02  

I have a suggestion. It'd be awesome, if you could vote arena mod on for 1, 5, 10 and 20 rounds ("Turn knife arena on for 10 rounds" "Yes" "No"). Then access to the arena votes could be given to everyone.
Xanimos
Veteran Member
Old 12-25-2005 , 09:04  

Id have to think about how to do that. and make it work right. With choosing the weapons and all. If you want just knive then I can do that. but custom weapons and custom rounds is a little hard.
badboyz
Old 12-25-2005 , 17:52  

Works great! Has a lot of commands!

Warcraft3 FT -=oG=- Clan
69.248.82.68:27016

-=oG=- Normal Server ~Tryout~
69.248.82.68:27023
-=oG=- Clan Website
Send a message via AIM to badboyz Send a message via MSN to badboyz
Closed Thread