Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Zombie Escape Mod (Version: 2.2) (Fixed v2.3 Noticed! - Read More)

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

ScoobyDooo
Old 01-04-2013 , 12:04   Re: Zombie Escape Mod (Version: 2.1)(Next Update: 2.2 | Add: Semiclip, FrostNade, Fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by bLacK-bLooD View Post
Well, there are some bugs besides the ones we already know.

1. If a player joins the server a couple of seconds after the game started, he is spawned in the base, infected (as zombie), and he can't move.

2. A green fade comes out of nowhere for no reason and blinds the CT's.
yeah i know..but i dont care for the moment about the bugs you said...

what really matters is about that error i get..
i have a MULTIMOD server...with a lot of mods...WAR3FT+CSDM+RUNEMOD (here there are at least..150plugins activated), surf+csdm (60-70plugins),DR+CSDM (40-50),CTF(30-40)

i have this multimod for 3-4 months...my server never crashed...since the beggining..when i was testing the mods and everything...and now..when i put the Zombie Escape...a lot of crashes i had today, LOL...

well..what can i say...i really hope it will be fixed soon...the players from my server LOVE this MOD,and so do i...i'm very tired of zp or bio .....i want some ZE (^.^)
Send a message via Yahoo to ScoobyDooo Send a message via Skype™ to ScoobyDooo
bLacK-bLooD
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-04-2013 , 14:46   Re: Zombie Escape Mod (Version: 2.1)(Next Update: 2.2 | Add: Semiclip, FrostNade, Fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoobyDooo View Post
yeah i know..but i dont care for the moment about the bugs you said...

what really matters is about that error i get..
i have a MULTIMOD server...with a lot of mods...WAR3FT+CSDM+RUNEMOD (here there are at least..150plugins activated), surf+csdm (60-70plugins),DR+CSDM (40-50),CTF(30-40)

i have this multimod for 3-4 months...my server never crashed...since the beggining..when i was testing the mods and everything...and now..when i put the Zombie Escape...a lot of crashes i had today, LOL...

well..what can i say...i really hope it will be fixed soon...the players from my server LOVE this MOD,and so do i...i'm very tired of zp or bio .....i want some ZE (^.^)
Do you get something like "HLDS Segmentation fault" ?
AleeKz
Old 01-04-2013 , 15:34   Re: Zombie Escape Mod (Version: 2.1)(Next Update: 2.2 | Add: Semiclip, FrostNade, Fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by dias View Post
^
Edit1: That is the game rule: Zombie will be frozen for a short time
Edit2: Lol
Do you still support this plugin ?
Old 01-05-2013 , 03:16   Re: Zombie Escape Mod (Version: 2.1)(Next Update: 2.2 | Add: Semiclip, FrostNade, Fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by bLacK-bLooD View Post
Do you get something like "HLDS Segmentation fault" ?
[RO]@black-blood: da

Ma, dami add la hunter_elike ,ca vad ca esti din Romania...si vorbim pe mess...ti-am dat add la id-ul care l-ai pus aici la profilul tau, dar nu mi-ai dat acc....

[EN]i hope it is still supported by the autor...im 90% sure it still is...i think he's working hard to fix this bugs....since there are a lot...
KaranMohadkar
Old 01-05-2013 , 08:09   Re: Zombie Escape Mod (Version: 2.1)(Next Update: 2.2 | Add: Semiclip, FrostNade, Fix

i am having a problem with this plugin i installed it on my server 3 weeks back :/ it was fine at that time .. but now its not changing the freeze time and humans run before the 15 seconds countdown and zombies are released at there original time that is after 15 second human countdown and zombies 10 seconds total 25 seconds
and zombies have no chance to catch the humans (cts) how to fix this
ScoobyDooo
Old 01-05-2013 , 14:47   Re: Zombie Escape Mod (Version: 2.1)(Next Update: 2.2 | Add: Semiclip, FrostNade, Fix

yep..i cant get rid of this error:

FATAL ERROR (shutting down): SZ_GetSpace: overflow without FSB_ALLOWOVERFLOW set on Server Reliable Datagram
FATAL ERROR (shutting down): SZ_GetSpace: overflow without FSB_ALLOWOVERFLOW set on Server Reliable Datagram

i even tried to transform the hud messages in chat like messages...still..for nothing...

i erased the colorchat from the plugin.. (!n, !t, !g) ...still nothing...

i made the propositions from the zombie_escape.txt smaller...still nothing..

i erased the top3 part ...still nothing...

i still get that anoying error..

BUT something is strange...why is it working on a 22 slots server...but not on a 32slots like mine ?

i can't understand that...

is this mod still supported ?...
AleeKz
Old 01-05-2013 , 15:36   Re: Zombie Escape Mod (Version: 2.1)(Next Update: 2.2 | Add: Semiclip, FrostNade, Fix

Quote:
[RO]@black-blood: da

Ma, dami add la hunter_elike ,ca vad ca esti din Romania...si vorbim pe mess...ti-am dat add la id-ul care l-ai pus aici la profilul tau, dar nu mi-ai dat acc....

[EN]i hope it is still supported by the autor...im 90% sure it still is...i think he's working hard to fix this bugs....since there are a lot...
Off , omori limba romana. da-mi* , pe care* (anacolut)

Quote:
yep..i cant get rid of this error:

i even tried to transform the hud messages in chat like messages...still..for nothing...

i erased the colorchat from the plugin.. (!n, !t, !g) ...still nothing...

i made the propositions from the zombie_escape.txt smaller...still nothing..

i erased the top3 part ...still nothing...

i still get that anoying error..

BUT something is strange...why is it working on a 22 slots server...but not on a 32slots like mine ?

i can't understand that...

is this mod still supported ?...
Try to install a new version of the server , and try to compile the plugin here :
http://amxx.pl/kompilator
Old 01-06-2013 , 13:17   Re: Zombie Escape Mod (Version: 2.1)(Next Update: 2.2 | Add: Semiclip, FrostNade, Fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaranMohadkar View Post
i am having a problem with this plugin i installed it on my server 3 weeks back :/ it was fine at that time .. but now its not changing the freeze time and humans run before the 15 seconds countdown and zombies are released at there original time that is after 15 second human countdown and zombies 10 seconds total 25 seconds
and zombies have no chance to catch the humans (cts) how to fix this
any solution for this
ScoobyDooo
Old 01-06-2013 , 15:10   Re: Zombie Escape Mod (Version: 2.1)(Next Update: 2.2 | Add: Semiclip, FrostNade, Fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by AleeKz View Post
Off , omori limba romana. da-mi* , pe care* (anacolut)

Try to install a new version of the server , and try to compile the plugin here :
http://amxx.pl/kompilator
OFF:Aleekz..crede-ma ..ca stiu sa vorbesc romaneste foarte bine..am aproape 20 de ani...sunt om in toata regula...doar ca mai am momentele mele cand ma grabesc si gresesc....toata lumea greseste...si te asigur ca nimeni n-are nevoie de lectii de limba romana..

ON:ce update sa fac ma ?! am serverul la krond..o sa le dau un email sa ii intreb..dar ma indoiesc ca nu e ultima versiune asta.
Si care e diferenta dintre amxx.pl/kompilator si compilatorul local ?....

EDIT: i need to mention this...maybe i didnt..or i forgot..but it doesn't matter...
i wanted to say that my server has 32 slots..and the server crashes when it is full...but if there are only...20 or 22 people on it...it won't crash....

Last edited by ScoobyDooo; 01-06-2013 at 15:11.
ROKronoS
Old 01-06-2013 , 16:52   Re: Zombie Escape Mod (Version: 2.1)(Next Update: 2.2 | Add: Semiclip, FrostNade, Fix

@AleeKz: Cel mai bine e sa compilezi pluginul local.

Waiting for a new version.Good luck with this one dias
Closed Thread