Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)

Post New Thread Reply   

illbill_rotterdam
Old 09-18-2012 , 09:19   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #1161

Dear Rothgar,

First of all, great plugin, i am loving it, just like coca cola! ;)

Only my question is, for cs:go; when people join the server and when they are in the join team menu, the afk manager already start working. So when you take too long for a choice they put you in the spectator view. Could this be fixed? Thats it will only work when you make a choise/are in game.

Also what i have notice is when someone is afk, the manager is working correctly, only when you kill this person, the afk manager start over again, is this a known problem and can this be solved?

As last, When the last player of a oppositie team is afk and will be swap to spectator mode by the manager the game/round is still going on until the round time has been finished. Is this aslo a know problem, and can this be solved?
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 09-18-2012 , 18:36   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #1162

Quote:
Originally Posted by illbill_rotterdam View Post
Dear Rothgar,

First of all, great plugin, i am loving it, just like coca cola! ;)

Only my question is, for cs:go; when people join the server and when they are in the join team menu, the afk manager already start working. So when you take too long for a choice they put you in the spectator view. Could this be fixed? Thats it will only work when you make a choise/are in game.

Also what i have notice is when someone is afk, the manager is working correctly, only when you kill this person, the afk manager start over again, is this a known problem and can this be solved?

As last, When the last player of a oppositie team is afk and will be swap to spectator mode by the manager the game/round is still going on until the round time has been finished. Is this aslo a know problem, and can this be solved?
Ah cool, some of that information I was looking for.

For question #1 there is a variable to warn "Unassigned" players if you disable that it should stop the pre-team AFK.

In relation to #2 the AFK Manager attempts to transition the AFK player to the Observer mode to resume the AFK timer, if this is not working I may need some help testing it but I don't have CS:GO but when I tested on other mods it seemed to work as intended.

For #3 this is one of the problems CS:S had which tells me CS:S and CS:GO may be very similar.

Can you test the following plugin for me:

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showpos...postcount=1105

I need this tested to know how many of the CS:S problems made it to CS:GO

Glad you like the plugin
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
illbill_rotterdam
Old 09-19-2012 , 13:28   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #1163

It isn't working at all, i only see when a new round start: Even_playerspawn - client "playername" spawned

maybe its has been wrong installed. I have deleted the original files from afk manager only the file of translation has been left (Afk_manager.phrases.txt). and the smx and sp files from cstrike-test placed where they belong in folder plugin (smx file) and sp file in scripting.

Please let me know the further instructions.

Kind regards,

Ill Bill
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 09-19-2012 , 18:53   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #1164

Quote:
It isn't working at all, i only see when a new round start: Even_playerspawn - client "playername" spawned

maybe its has been wrong installed. I have deleted the original files from afk manager only the file of translation has been left (Afk_manager.phrases.txt). and the smx and sp files from cstrike-test placed where they belong in folder plugin (smx file) and sp file in scripting.

Please let me know the further instructions.

Kind regards,

Ill Bill
Ok if the Even_playerspawn message shows on round start then that is good because I assume you are actually spawning However can you test the other aspects. i.e. get another friend to join the server but not choose a team, this would be joining the Unassigned team, does the message show? If so this is wrong because they shouldn't be "Spawning". Then get someone to join a team mid-round where they are an Observer (waiting for the next round to start) does the Even_playerspawn message show? If so this is wrong because they haven't "Spawned" yet etc.

So are you saying the sm_afk_test command doesn't work at all? If not, do you have the "Kick" Admin flag in SourceMod? Did the sm_afk_spec command work in the regular AFK Manager plugin? If so they are the same thing just manually moving players to the Spectator team.

If either of those commands work please test the following:

Can you try this command on the last person alive on the team and see if the round ends properly. << I think you already mentioned this but please test again anyway.

Also while we are doing this maybe test and see if you use the command on the player with the bomb, that the bomb drops?

Please double check the post I linked and make sure I didn't miss anything as I am heading to work right now, thank you!
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
illbill_rotterdam
Old 09-20-2012 , 13:29   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #1165

Yes, if someone joined the server almost immediately there is a message to read:
Event_playerspawn - client "playername" spawned
But when a new round begins not.

If you are in the middle of a round joining a team, there is no message.

] sm_afk_test
[SM] You do not have access to this command.

If not, do you have the "Kick" Admin flag in SourceMod?
Dont follow you here ..... `

] sm_afk_spec

-------------------------------
If either or Those commands work please test the Following:

Can you try this command on the last person alive on the team and see if the round ends properly. << I think you already Mentioned this but please test again anyway.

Also while we are doing this maybe test and see if you use the command on the player with the bomb, the bomb That drops?

Please double check the item I linked and make sure I did not miss anything as I am heading to work right now, thank you!
------------------------

These points I can not test, because the plugin only displays a message (Event_playerspawn - Client "playername" spawned "), but does not do anything else. So you will not be placed into the specaters team or be kicked.
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 09-23-2012 , 06:59   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #1166

Quote:
Yes, if someone joined the server almost immediately there is a message to read:
Event_playerspawn - client "playername" spawned

If you are in the middle of a round joining a team, there is no message.

] sm_afk_test

If not, do you have the "Kick" Admin flag in SourceMod?
Dont follow you here ..... `

] sm_afk_spec

-------------------------------
If either or Those commands work please test the Following:

Can you try this command on the last person alive on the team and see if the round ends properly. << I think you already Mentioned this but please test again anyway.

Also while we are doing this maybe test and see if you use the command on the player with the bomb, the bomb That drops?

Please double check the item I linked and make sure I did not miss anything as I am heading to work right now, thank you!
------------------------

These points I can not test, because the plugin only displays a message (Event_playerspawn - Client "playername" spawned "), but does not do anything else. So you will not be placed into the specaters team or be kicked.
Sorry been a bit busy and had to re-format computer was a bit of a nightmare.

I am checking the command for ADMFLAG_KICK which if you can use the sm_kick command you should have...

What rights do you have on your SourceMod?

Ok the joining server and then the Event_PlayerSpawn fires is a good sign it's similar to CS:S

In relation to this:

Quote:
What do you mean? I expect if you start a round and all players "Spawn" that chat message comes up for each player?

Yes the plugin is only to test these aspects so I can see what CS:Go is doing and then fix, it has none of the AFK functions, just checks a few things.

Can you check your SourceMod permissions/access? Have you given yourself any access or given root access etc?

When I mean root access i am talking about sm_rcon not the standard rcon command.

I am not 100% sure but if you use rcon_password it may give you rights so please don't use that I need to know if you have properly set yourself up in SourceMod to have SourceMod permissions.

Last edited by Rothgar; 09-23-2012 at 07:00.
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 09-24-2012 , 18:24   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #1167

Yeah there should be no difference in the permissions (I have checked that nothing has changed in the latest snapshot version of SourceMod), it must be that maybe you have not added yourself in to the SourceMod configuration as an admin properly?

This is from the basecommands plugin for sm_kick:

RegAdminCmd("sm_kick", Command_Kick, ADMFLAG_KICK, "sm_kick <#userid|name> [reason]");

This is the sm_afk_spec command:

RegAdminCmd("sm_afk_spec", Command_Spec, ADMFLAG_KICK, "sm_afk_spec <#userid|name>");

So if WITHOUT using rcon_password you can use sm_kick then sm_afk_spec should be working.

http://wiki.alliedmods.net/Adding_Ad...28SourceMod%29

Last edited by Rothgar; 09-24-2012 at 18:28.
illbill_rotterdam
Old 09-25-2012 , 17:25   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #1168

This weekend or maybe sooner, i will check it out again, thx again
AeroAcrobat
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-06-2012 , 15:42   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #1169

I have a suggestion that would make this plugin even more awesome:
if playercount is greater than X then kick after X seconds else use:
Code:
// Time in seconds (total) client must be AFK before being kicked. [0 = DISABLED, DEFAULT: 120.0 seconds]
// -
// Default: "120.0"
sm_afk_kick_time "120.0"
something like this.

example:
10 player in the game = will kick after 120 sec.
20 player in the game = will kick after 60 sec.

less player = more afk time
more player = less afk time

Last edited by AeroAcrobat; 10-06-2012 at 15:59.
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 10-07-2012 , 02:51   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #1170

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroAcrobat View Post
I have a suggestion that would make this plugin even more awesome:
if playercount is greater than X then kick after X seconds else use:
Code:
// Time in seconds (total) client must be AFK before being kicked. [0 = DISABLED, DEFAULT: 120.0 seconds]
// -
// Default: "120.0"
sm_afk_kick_time "120.0"
something like this.

example:
10 player in the game = will kick after 120 sec.
20 player in the game = will kick after 60 sec.

less player = more afk time
more player = less afk time

Or you could just set the minimum player count to be higher