Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Help on AMXMODX using superheromod on CS:CZ

Post New Thread Reply   

Kenchi
Old 11-19-2005 , 00:36   Help on AMXMODX using superheromod on CS:CZ
Reply With Quote #1

sorry to post this topic again, I'm just trying to figure out how in the world that those russians guys are able to hack CS 1.6 to make it play on non steam and able to put bots and mods in it and all works (Illegal Version). I have a legal version of CZ, I only want to make the mod work not using any steam. Besides my CZ on steam doesn't work. My CS 1.6 on steam doesn't have an offline mode or error of somekind. But I know there is a possible way, but how I really need to play CZ with hero mod speacially when the bots in CZ are hard to beat. Hope you can find just any possible way to make AmxModx to work not using steam.

Maybe an old version of amxmodx, did it start out not using steam or script of somekind or hack

[IMG]http://img14.**************/img14/3522/20526a.gif[/IMG]
Send a message via MSN to Kenchi Send a message via Yahoo to Kenchi
joka69
Old 11-19-2005 , 01:19  
Reply With Quote #2

Have you tryed www.amxmod.net .If you are running your computer through a router ,you will need to unplug the network cable.When you do that it should ask you if you want to start in offline mode ,the next time you start steam.
Old 11-19-2005 , 14:11  
Reply With Quote #3

My CS SOurce works fine and Half Life2, both works offline, but CS 1.6 only works with online, for my steam I mean. That's the sad thing.

Hope anyone can help me running amxmodx on CS CZ old version, (not using any steam). CZ bots are the best most specially when playing hero mod. I am playing offline most of the time, and I really need this.

Can it be using hack, script or any kind of thing

Kenchi
Old 11-19-2005 , 14:16  
Reply With Quote #4

I am currently using AmxModx for my online CS 1.6 with podbot and hero mod. I wish I could run AmxModx offline, I used to, but somehow my steam can't make it offline although other games work like Source and HL2