Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[CS:S] VIPMod

Post New Thread Reply   

pistoleira
Old 07-07-2012 , 14:10   Re: [CS:S] VIPMod
Reply With Quote #321

after updating the plugin no longer works, the VIP can not be saved and when he dies, the CT's still alive! Help please

Mani Admin Plugin v1.2.22.11, MetaMod:Source v1.9.0-devV, EventScripts v2.1.1.370, SourceMod v1.5.0-dev

Last edited by pistoleira; 07-07-2012 at 14:19.
Rehtag
Old 07-11-2012 , 06:36   Re: [CS:S] VIPMod
Reply With Quote #322

Has the bug with the round scores been fixed? They weren't correctly adding up round wins last time I used this mod.
spar13
SourceMod Donor
Old 07-11-2012 , 10:50   Re: [CS:S] VIPMod
Reply With Quote #323

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehtag View Post
Has the bug with the round scores been fixed? They weren't correctly adding up round wins last time I used this mod.
They have not.

While I'm not certain if this will work flawlessly for CS:S, check out https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1740993 or https://github.com/AnthonyIacono/GOVIP . Whatever is newer (GitHub is at the time of this writing).
natino
Old 09-03-2012 , 14:26   Re: [CS:S] VIPMod
Reply With Quote #324

hey kyleS, can you make this mod compatible with CS:GO? I'm planning to host a couple of servers with this mod, maybe I can populate it. There's a mapper making as_oilrig as of right now and it's about 70% completed. I have a plan to make this mod alive so please give this some serious thought. Everybody wants to see this mod back. Plus I'm absolutely sure valve will never implement this as a mode for cs go until modders and mappers can prove it's a mod that could last forever and never die.

Cheers
Nolongerinthegame
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-03-2012 , 18:56   Re: [CS:S] VIPMod
Reply With Quote #325

Quote:
Originally Posted by natino View Post
hey kyleS, can you make this mod compatible with CS:GO? I'm planning to host a couple of servers with this mod, maybe I can populate it. There's a mapper making as_oilrig as of right now and it's about 70% completed. I have a plan to make this mod alive so please give this some serious thought. Everybody wants to see this mod back. Plus I'm absolutely sure valve will never implement this as a mode for cs go until modders and mappers can prove it's a mod that could last forever and never die.

Cheers
+1. Would love to see an updated VIP mod and oil rig.
musosoft
Old 09-18-2012 , 18:58   Re: [CS:S] VIPMod
Reply With Quote #326

CS:GO version is already here.

Back to topic, recently I've tryied both CS:S versions (original and modified) and they're not working properly.
Old 10-04-2012 , 13:39   Re: [CS:S] VIPMod
Reply With Quote #327

Will somebody look into this or grant me permission to re-code the source please as -=VIA=- Is back and we ( Skitz ) created as_escape and it is our baby that we cant run.

Please add me on steam or update here please <3

Key[R]1

www.viaclan.com

thanks
Salsa64
Old 02-16-2013 , 10:05   Re: [CS:S] VIPMod
Reply With Quote #328

nicely Done
SamuelMeyer
Old 02-17-2013 , 12:15   Re: [CS:S] VIPMod
Reply With Quote #329

The plugin work for me but the "english version" is still on fransh and how do i add someone to vip ? please help me !
Send a message via ICQ to SamuelMeyer Send a message via AIM to SamuelMeyer Send a message via MSN to SamuelMeyer Send a message via Yahoo to SamuelMeyer Send a message via Skype™ to SamuelMeyer
Codi190
Old 02-18-2013 , 05:01   Re: [CS:S] VIPMod
Reply With Quote #330

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleS View Post
This will not function on maps that do not begin with as_ (Exactly how L.Duke had it, it does nothing on non-VIP Maps).

Would you still like the cvar so you can play these maps normally?
Does this plugin work fine ? Today is February 18 , year 2013 , does this plugin here still work in CSS ?