Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

MapChooser Extended 1.10.2 (Updated 2014-02-05)

Post New Thread Reply   

Powerlord
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-11-2012 , 16:41   Re: MapChooser Extended 1.8.2 (Updated 2012-01-31)
Reply With Quote #341

Initial coding of 1.9.0 is (as far as I can see) complete and checked into the source code repository. I'll begin testing sometime this weekend. The changes as it now stands are:

• Bugfixes:
    • Fixed bug where sm_setnextmap wasn't preventing the end of map vote. [Bug Report]
    • The number of maps in a vote will be reduced if not enough maps are available to fill the list [Bug Report]
    • Bonus Time length error is now only logged when mce_starttime is 0 [Bug Report]
    • rtv is no longer blocked during the warning timer [Bug Report on the RUGC Midwest server]
  • Features:
    • DoD:S bonus time is now supported. [Request]
    • Map list is now loaded immediately before the warning timer starts instead of on map start [Requested in other threads] (needs testing as this feature changes code in many places) (this change may be rolled back if it causes issues)
    • New cvar mce_hidetimer to hide the warning timer display. The first warning will still display. However, if you have the Sounds plugin installed, sounds will still play every second. Request
    • Possible controversial change: The first menu option is now No Vote, and blocked slots now only blocks slots 2 and 3.
    • Removed mce_forcertv (see next section as to why)
    • New natives: IsOfficialMap and IsNominateAllowed. The latter returns false if the map vote has already completed or if the nomination list is currently full.
  • New subplugins
    • RockTheVote Extended
      • Adds mce_forcertv with a bunch of fixes to make it work like the standard rtv. [Reported on the RUGC Midwest server]
    • Nominate Extended
      • Lists whether maps are official or not, based on how MapChooser Extended lists them.
      • nominate command checks whether nominations are currently allowed (nominate list full or vote already completed) before bringing up the menu.
      • Load the map list when the nomination menu is brought up.(this change may be rolled back if it causes issues)
I'm also considering rolling the MapChooser Extended Sounds plugin back into this thread. It will, however, remain a separate download. I'll make a decision on that sometime this week as well.

Last edited by Powerlord; 05-11-2012 at 16:44.
napalm00
Veteran Member
Old 05-11-2012 , 17:35   Re: MapChooser Extended 1.8.2 (Updated 2012-01-31)
Reply With Quote #342

If you add the "No Vote" option I'm going to throw my custom version in the trash!
Old 05-12-2012 , 12:13   Re: MapChooser Extended 1.8.2 (Updated 2012-01-31)
Reply With Quote #343

Bad news, I'm going to have to roll back where the map list is loaded. It interferes with how the next map list is generated and it may be a lot of work to get that working correctly again.

Last edited by Powerlord; 05-12-2012 at 12:13.
Powerlord
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-12-2012 , 15:40   Re: MapChooser Extended 1.8.2 (Updated 2012-01-31)
Reply With Quote #344

I present to you MapChooser Extended 1.9.0, Nominations Extended 1.9.0, and Rock the Vote Extended 1.9.0.

Here's what's new:
  • Bugfixes:
    • Fixed bug where sm_setnextmap wasn't preventing the end of map vote. [Bug Report]
    • The number of maps in a vote will be reduced if not enough maps are available to fill the list [Bug Report]
    • Bonus Time length error is now only logged when mce_starttime is 0 [Bug Report]
    • rtv is no longer blocked during the warning timer [Bug Report on the RUGC Midwest server]
  • Features:
    • New German translation (thanks Floody!)
    • New Portuguese translation (thanks Yalamix!)
    • DoD:S bonus time is now supported. [Request]
    • New cvar mce_hidetimer to hide the warning timer display. The first warning will still display. However, if you have the Sounds plugin installed, sounds will still play every second. Request
    • Possible controversial change: The first menu option is now No Vote, and blocked slots now only blocks slots 2 and 3.
    • Removed mce_forcertv (see new subplugins)
    • New natives: IsOfficialMap and CanNominate.
      • IsOfficialMap - Given a map name, returns true or false based on its internal map list for the current game.
      • CanNominate - Returns a CanNominateResult based on whether nominations are currently applicable and why not if not.
    • If enough rtv votes are reached during the warning timer, the vote will instead change maps immediately when the vote ends.
  • New subplugins
    • RockTheVote Extended
      • Replacement for SourceMod RockTheVote . Disable SourceMod RockTheVote (rockthevote.smx) before using.
      • Replaces mce_forcertv with forcertv. It uses the internal rtv system to do its processing so it now acts like the normal rtv. [Reported on the RUGC Midwest server] (mce_forcertv is supported for backward compatibility)
      • Uses the same cfg files as SourceMod RockTheVote.
    • Nominations Extended
      • Replacement for SourceMod Nominations. Disable SourceMod Nominations (nominations.smx) before using.
      • Lists whether maps are official or not, based on how MapChooser Extended lists them.
      • nominate command checks whether nominations are currently allowed (nominate list full or vote already completed) before bringing up the menu, and displays an appropriate message if the vote is underway or completed.
      • Uses the same cfg file as SourceMod Nominations plugin.

Note: If you plan on running Nominations Extended or RockTheVote Extended, disable the default versions of those plugins first.
Attached Files
File Type: zip mapchooser_extended_1.9.0.zip (87.5 KB, 168 views)
File Type: inc mapchooser_extended.inc (1.6 KB, 128 views)
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (mapchooser_extended.sp - 130 views - 53.6 KB)
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (nominations_extended.sp - 135 views - 12.9 KB)
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (rockthevote_extended.sp - 125 views - 8.4 KB)
File Type: smx mapchooser_extended.smx (23.1 KB, 122 views)
File Type: smx nominations_extended.smx (7.6 KB, 121 views)
File Type: smx rockthevote_extended.smx (6.1 KB, 134 views)

Last edited by Powerlord; 05-12-2012 at 15:52. Reason: It helps if I attach the files
Yalamix
Old 05-12-2012 , 17:12   Re: MapChooser Extended 1.9.0 (Updated 2012-05-12)
Reply With Quote #345

Thanks for the translation credits!
Powerlord
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-12-2012 , 17:15   Re: MapChooser Extended 1.9.0 (Updated 2012-05-12)
Reply With Quote #346

Oh, I forgot to mention this earlier:
Nominations Extended and Rock The Vote Extended are optional. The original versions will continue operating just fine with the newest MapChooser Extended. These versions just have a few features people may want.
Old 05-16-2012 , 04:48   Re: MapChooser Extended 1.9.0 (Updated 2012-05-12)
Reply With Quote #347

Need options off :///

"The first menu option is now No Vote"
Old 05-17-2012 , 03:54   Re: MapChooser Extended 1.9.0 (Updated 2012-05-12)
Reply With Quote #348

Quote:
Possible controversial change: The first menu option is now No Vote, and blocked slots now only blocks slots 2 and 3.
Could you add an option to disable this "No Vote" please? It annoys me. Otherwise the plugin is great!
Powerlord
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-17-2012 , 10:02   Re: MapChooser Extended 1.9.0 (Updated 2012-05-12)
Reply With Quote #349

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasteR View Post
Need options off :///

"The first menu option is now No Vote"
Quote:
Originally Posted by niask1 View Post
Could you add an option to disable this "No Vote" please? It annoys me. Otherwise the plugin is great!
OK, OK, apparently this isn't as popular as I thought.

Unfortunately, the best name for a cvar to disable this (mce_novote) is already taken by the cvar that figures out what to do if there were 0 votes.

So, here's 1.9.1 (which I haven't had a chance to test, but it compiles correctly).

Changes:
  • MapChooser Extended
    • New cvar mce_addnovote which tells it whether to add No Vote to the vote. If mce_addnovote 1 and mce_blockslots 1 are both set, only slots 2 and 3 are blocked.
  • Nominations Extended
    • Fixed bug where nominate chat text would be blocked if the nominate command was blocked.
    • Now correctly resets the reply source when nominate chat command is blocked.
    • Now uses ReplyToCommand, so console access should work.
Edit: I adjusted nominations.smx and nominations.sp several times as I realized there were more fixes to make.
Attached Files
File Type: smx mapchooser_extended.smx (23.3 KB, 152 views)
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (mapchooser_extended.sp - 136 views - 54.1 KB)
File Type: inc mapchooser_extended.inc (1.6 KB, 139 views)
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (nominations_extended.sp - 122 views - 12.8 KB)
File Type: smx nominations_extended.smx (7.6 KB, 146 views)

Last edited by Powerlord; 05-17-2012 at 11:14. Reason: Added another fix to Nominations Extended.
niask1
Old 05-18-2012 , 03:28   Re: MapChooser Extended 1.9.0 (Updated 2012-05-12)
Reply With Quote #350

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerlord View Post
  • MapChooser Extended
    • New cvar mce_addnovote which tells it whether to add No Vote to the vote. If mce_addnovote 1 and mce_blockslots 1 are both set, only slots 2 and 3 are blocked.
Thanks a lot!

BTW, I've completed the Russian translation file:
Attached Files
File Type: txt mapchooser_extended.phrases.txt (2.2 KB, 125 views)

Last edited by niask1; 05-19-2012 at 04:17.