Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

AMXX and DoD bug?

Post New Thread Reply   

Basic
Old 04-29-2004 , 21:57   AMXX and DoD bug?
Reply With Quote #1

The spectator cvar does not have an option from the in game menu.

This is the only thing I have noticed so far.

See attached.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	dod_avalanche0000.jpg
Views:	260
Size:	185.9 KB
ID:	381  

NS| Forums
SidLuke
Old 04-30-2004 , 10:57  
Reply With Quote #2

It's not AMXX bug Next time report this to me. Valid "mp_allowspectators" cvar is on the second page. I just forgot to remove this one from cvars.ini file
Send a message via AIM to SidLuke Send a message via MSN to SidLuke
Basic
Old 04-30-2004 , 14:38  
Reply With Quote #3

I wasnt sure if it was from the DoD module or the svar settings differ for DoD, but I didnt want to disable dods module to find out.

I'll check it thanks.

NS| Forums
Basic
Old 05-07-2004 , 00:46   DoD and AMXX = Crash?
Reply With Quote #4

Ok my pipe dream is over.

I was trying to move everything over to amxx, come to find out my server is crashing every 3-4 hours. I checked all logs and see no reason why.

I only had fun, anddodx modules running and these plugins:
Code:
; AMX Mod X plugins admin.amx       ; admin base (required for any admin-related) ;admin_mysql.amx    ; admin base - MySQL version (comment admin.amx) admincmd.amx        ; basic admin console commands adminhelp.amx       ; help command for admin console commands ;adminslots.amx     ; slot reservation menufront.amx       ; front-end for admin menus cmdmenu.amx     ; command menu (speech, settings) plmenu.amx      ; players menu (kick, ban, client cmds.) ;restmenu.amx       ; restrict weapons menu ;telemenu.amx       ; teleport menu (Fun Module required!) mapsmenu.amx        ; maps menu (vote, changelevel) antiflood.amx       ; prevent clients from chat-flooding the server adminchat.amx       ; console chat commands adminvote.amx       ; vote commands ;nextmap.amx        ; displays next map in mapcycle ;timeleft.amx       ; displays time left on map ;mapchooser.amx     ; allows to vote for next map scrollmsg.amx       ; displays a scrolling message ;imessage.amx       ; displays information messages ;welcomemsg.amx     ; displays motd @ client connection pausecfg.amx        ; allows to pause and unpause some plugins ; DOD Stats Plugins statscfg.amx        ; allows to manage stats plugins via menu and commands stats.amx           ; stats on death or round end (DoD Stats Module required!) ;statssounds.amx        ; precache plugin for stats plugins stats_logging.amx       ; weapons stats logging (DoD Stats Module required!) dod_bladez_only_by_vote.amx ;high_ping_kicker.amx alltalk_plugin.amx amx_exec.amx ;fireworks.amx dod_gore.amx        ;more blood admin_gag.amx       ;admin gag admin_llama.amx     ;llama with sounds amxx_point.amx      ;point script dod_anti_afk.amx        ;kicks afk ;dod_tk_manager.amx admin_ff.amx        ;amx_ff 1/2 dod_mirror_damage.amx   ;returns spawn dmg dod_clanmatch.amx anti-zoom.amx       ;makes em drop sniper when scoping admin_noclip.amx admin_godmode.amx

I really was hoping to be able to use only amxx, but its crashing my server all the time and I have no clue why. Ill post whatever else you want me to post. Or try anything else to keep it from crashing, but it really kills the popularity of a server if it crashes 6-8 times a day.

Has anyone else had any luck with amxx and dod??

NS| Forums
FlyingMongoose
Veteran Member
Old 05-07-2004 , 08:06  
Reply With Quote #5

i've heard something about stats logging causing periodic crashes....

Only ask for support in plugin threads.

TunedChaos.com - Precision Tuned Game Servers