Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[CS:S/CS:GO] SM_Hosties (v2.2.0, 2015-08-15)

Post New Thread Reply   

Fearts
ferts of daeth
Old 10-30-2011 , 13:32   Re: [CSS] SM_Hosties (v2.0.2)
Reply With Quote #1291

Like I said I tried switching between Extended Comm and Base Comm and it happened both times. I didn't do a hard reset though. Is that required?
Old 10-30-2011 , 16:51   Re: [CSS] SM_Hosties (v2.0.2)
Reply With Quote #1292

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearts View Post
I just tried unloading Extended Comm and loading regular basecomm and I am still having this issue.

I muted someone. Then I killed everyone on one team. Then I waited for the T round start muter to finish. It unmutes all Ts even those muted by me. When I go into the menu it shows that the person I muted is still muted however they can talk on mic.

BTW, ty for your speedy responses.
ExtendedComm is not supported. Which plugin is making the menu saying you've been muted?

Hosties is quite careful to make distinctions between administrative mutes with !mute <target> and effective mutes from other plugins. The 1.4.0 update only makes our lives easier since they added new natives to determine if a player is muted.
Old 10-30-2011 , 17:02   Re: [CSS] SM_Hosties (v2.0.2)
Reply With Quote #1293

Doesn't 1.5.0 have everything 1.4.0 has?

That is Extended Comm but like I said I tried it with Base Comm and Extended turned off and I still have this issue.

EDIT:

It seems !mute <player> <time> will not get unmuted but if I mute from the menu it doesn't work weird.

Last edited by Fearts; 10-30-2011 at 17:15.
databomb
Veteran Member
Old 10-30-2011 , 20:08   Re: [CSS] SM_Hosties (v2.0.2)
Reply With Quote #1294

Quote:
Doesn't 1.5.0 have everything 1.4.0 has?

That is Extended Comm but like I said I tried it with Base Comm and Extended turned off and I still have this issue.

EDIT:

It seems !mute <player> <time> will not get unmuted but if I mute from the menu it doesn't work weird.
Only the vanilla basecomm is supported. The reason Extended Comm is not supported is it replaces basecomm instead of supplementing it. As far as the menus versus the command, you may have a valid point that Hosties will not track administrative mutes from the menus. This will get fixed with the new natives from 1.4 but in either case.
Old 10-30-2011 , 23:01   Re: [CSS] SM_Hosties (v2.0.2)
Reply With Quote #1295

Well then it does work with Extended Comm and the menu was the only problem for that issue.

Also CTs are not being muted as stated in my first post and for some reason sometimes spectators are able to talk. With the second part I think it is more of some exploit in the script people are taking advantage of. I will try and find out how it is being done.

Lastly, for some reason sometimes Ts, that have rebeled in the previous round and been turned red, spawn red the next round.

Last edited by Fearts; 10-30-2011 at 23:02.
databomb
Veteran Member
Old 10-31-2011 , 21:39   Re: [CSS] SM_Hosties (v2.0.2)
Reply With Quote #1296

Quote:
Well then it does work with Extended Comm and the menu was the only problem for that issue.

Also CTs are not being muted as stated in my first post and for some reason sometimes spectators are able to talk. With the second part I think it is more of some exploit in the script people are taking advantage of. I will try and find out how it is being done.

Lastly, for some reason sometimes Ts, that have rebeled in the previous round and been turned red, spawn red the next round.
Extended Comm will not be supported in 2.0.3 because the correct way to get the muted information is directly from the new natives which are in the 1.4.0 SM vanilla basecomm. This is the only way to accommodate the menus without a hacked basecomm that provides forwards.

The rest of your issues were fixed at one point or another. Remember to disable all other plugins besides vanilla SourceMod plugins to troubleshoot and check the SVN logs for 2.0.3b if you haven't yet upgraded - for instance, the CT mute bug was already fixed.
Old 10-31-2011 , 23:21   Re: [CSS] SM_Hosties (v2.0.2)
Reply With Quote #1297

Also, I forgot to mention, with your issue with spectators talking at inopportune times: this is normal for CS:S. Voice Comm has a feature to block this but, by default, the game permits it.
Old 11-01-2011 , 06:54   Re: [CSS] SM_Hosties (v2.0.2)
Reply With Quote #1298

I guess it's time to release v2.0.3 soon ;)
PrinceSimon
Old 11-01-2011 , 08:23   Re: [CSS] SM_Hosties (v2.0.2)
Reply With Quote #1299

Is there any guides posted on how to compile with SDKTools?
I'm so lost right now..

Curretnly my servers runs Linux but the computer where I want to compile the files from and then transfer to the gameserver is Windows.. How do i do this?

Dataviruset - I'm sure alot of people would like a full guide on how to compile the files (Perhaps a video?)
iPlayer
Old 11-01-2011 , 10:06   Re: [CSS] SM_Hosties (v2.0.2)
Reply With Quote #1300

Russian translations by me
http://www.mediafire.com/?5fxt7kgv7a5bquy