Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[replaced by seDirector] SRCDS Admin

Post New Thread Reply   

br5dy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-24-2011 , 05:11   Re: [v2.3.0.0] SRCDS Admin - manage your Source servers
Reply With Quote #51

nomy, e-mail me at [email protected] and I'll resolve the startup error. Your other problems may be related to the same bug.

Inflikted, sorry it didn't catch your unresponsive server. It checks the state of the server application, not by network testing. In the next release, I will implement a network test to check for unresponsive servers in addition to the application window test. As far as a web panel, I don't have plans of creating one, however, I will think about it, I do like the idea of one.

Mr.Orange, you don't need to specify the clientport parameter because SRCDS Admin has a field for the port. Take a look at this link. As far as not being able to see the server, right-click on the server and click "Show", then see what the console says. I know on my servers it takes about 30 seconds or so of waiting to be able to connect to it.

seDirector - a management tool for all of your Windows-based Source Engine servers (auto-update, too)
br5dy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-24-2011 , 05:12   Re: [v2.3.0.0] SRCDS Admin - manage your Source servers
Reply With Quote #52

Truban, I've been asked to implement that before, so I will add that feature on the next release. Should be within a few days.

seDirector - a management tool for all of your Windows-based Source Engine servers (auto-update, too)
Truban
BANNED
Old 07-24-2011 , 05:19   Re: [v2.3.0.0] SRCDS Admin - manage your Source servers
Reply With Quote #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by br5dy View Post
Truban, I've been asked to implement that before, so I will add that feature on the next release. Should be within a few days.
Thanks
Send a message via Skype™ to Truban
Inflikted
SourceMod Donor
Old 07-24-2011 , 18:36   Re: [v2.3.0.0] SRCDS Admin - manage your Source servers
Reply With Quote #54

thanks for the response br5dy, I'll be sending a donation in as soon as I see the fix for unresponsive servers
gamemann
Veteran Member
Old 07-25-2011 , 18:32   Re: [v2.3.0.0] SRCDS Admin - manage your Source servers
Reply With Quote #55

this program crashes my server on server startup... Something with bad socket... cant read it fully...

I have windows home server...

Check out my GitHub here!
Send a message via Skype™ to gamemann
Inflikted
SourceMod Donor
Old 07-27-2011 , 10:48   Re: [v2.3.0.0] SRCDS Admin - manage your Source servers
Reply With Quote #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by br5dy View Post
nomy, e-mail me at [email protected] and I'll resolve the startup error. Your other problems may be related to the same bug.

Inflikted, sorry it didn't catch your unresponsive server. It checks the state of the server application, not by network testing. In the next release, I will implement a network test to check for unresponsive servers in addition to the application window test. As far as a web panel, I don't have plans of creating one, however, I will think about it, I do like the idea of one.

Mr.Orange, you don't need to specify the clientport parameter because SRCDS Admin has a field for the port. Take a look at this link. As far as not being able to see the server, right-click on the server and click "Show", then see what the console says. I know on my servers it takes about 30 seconds or so of waiting to be able to connect to it.
If it's not possible to get a web restart panel in the next patch, would it be possible that you could output the PID # for each server based on the servername? So we would get something like Server1.PID and inside that would be the PID number. That way I could make a makeshift restart panel that kills a server based on the PID value of the application.
Svv4T
Old 07-27-2011 , 16:34   Re: [v2.3.0.0] SRCDS Admin - manage your Source servers
Reply With Quote #57

Hey,

I've been using this program to manage only 2 servers.
Everything is working fine, except I've been getting a very strange bug with the autorestart function. I've set one of my servers to autorestart at 4am.
At 4am, the server shuts down, and tries to restart, but for some reasons, it creates another identical server on 27016 port (the real server is 27015). Both servers can be joined, and I have to shut down the 2nd one manually.

Anybody got this problem?
Thanks for the awesome program btw.
tomteat
Old 07-28-2011 , 08:36   Re: [v2.3.0.0] SRCDS Admin - manage your Source servers
Reply With Quote #58

There seems to be an issue when using this on a L4D2 server. The server works fine, but when I put steamtools.ext.dll in the sourcemod\extensions folder, the server crashes down and doesn't load.

The server works perfectly when I don't load up the plugin to use the SRCDS Admin Manager.

EDIT: I have this problem with my L4D1 server also.

Last edited by tomteat; 07-28-2011 at 08:51.
mrsus
Old 07-28-2011 , 23:20   Re: [v2.3.0.0] SRCDS Admin - manage your Source servers
Reply With Quote #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svv4T View Post
Hey,

I've been using this program to manage only 2 servers.
Everything is working fine, except I've been getting a very strange bug with the autorestart function. I've set one of my servers to autorestart at 4am.
At 4am, the server shuts down, and tries to restart, but for some reasons, it creates another identical server on 27016 port (the real server is 27015). Both servers can be joined, and I have to shut down the 2nd one manually.

Anybody got this problem?
Thanks for the awesome program btw.
I too have notice the same problem , also managing 2 server and auto restart at 4 am . for now I just disable auto restart.
Drixevel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-30-2011 , 04:34   Re: [v2.3.0.0] SRCDS Admin - manage your Source servers
Reply With Quote #60

I'd like to request a new feature if you don't mind taking it into consideration.

I'd like the ability to have an automated process with a plugin and the program where once a week at a certain time, the servers count down from 15 minutes in intervals of minutes and shutdown the servers and put them into maintenance mode so i can cleanup files and add plugins and fix plugins as well as delete some plugins. If you don't mind trying to make it work. If not, i tried.