Post New Thread Reply   

nineteeneleven
Veteran Member
Old 05-10-2011 , 16:24   Re: [TF2] PropHunt 1.7.12
Reply With Quote #731

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuzzy View Post
I've loaded this up but when it loads in sourcemod the console says:

[SM] Loaded plugin prophunt.smx successfully.
[SM] Plugin PropHunt unloadedsuccessfully.
[SM] Plugin prophunt.smx is not loaded.

I haven't been able to get the sp to compile, and the link here to get a compiled version fails... so I just used the smx linked on the first page. Any ideas?

Scuzzy
this may sound like a stupid question, but is the server on a PH map, because the plugin unloads its self if it is not.
Old 05-11-2011 , 21:51   Re: [TF2] PropHunt 1.7.12
Reply With Quote #732

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychonic View Post
On line 591 of version 1.7.12 of prophunt.sp (the version attached to post at time of writing).

Change Code:
while((entity = FindEntityByClassname(entity, "tf_wearable_item")) != -1 && IsValidEntity(entity))

to
Code:
while((entity = FindEntityByClassname(entity, "tf_wearable")) != -1 && IsValidEntity(entity))

I meant to reply, thank you so much for that. Works perfectly.

Is there a similar simple fix for end of round props?
Old 05-20-2011 , 14:59   Re: [TF2] PropHunt 1.7.12
Reply With Quote #733

how can I define a custom flag for propmenu?
Velture
Old 05-23-2011 , 05:17   Re: [TF2] PropHunt 1.7.12
Reply With Quote #734

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck0 View Post
how can I define a custom flag for propmenu?
ph_propmenu_flag
ph_propmenu (-1 = Disabled, 0 = admin only, 1 = all players)
Old 06-05-2011 , 17:57   Re: [TF2] PropHunt 1.7.12
Reply With Quote #735

Not sure what's going on....I'm running the latest version of the plugin available in the OP, I re-upped the data files just in case, but the red team never gets prop disguises, and I get these kind of errors:
Code:
L 06/05/2011 - 17:46:14: [SM] Native "KvGotoFirstSubKey" reported: Invalid key value handle c73f05e1 (error 3)
L 06/05/2011 - 17:46:14: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "disabled\prophunt.smx":
L 06/05/2011 - 17:46:14: [SM]   [0]  Line 2015, C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\darkimmortaldesign\team fortress 2\tf\addons\sourcemod\scripting\prophunt.sp::Timer_DoEquip()
L 06/05/2011 - 17:46:14: [SM]   [1]  Line 1614, C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\darkimmortaldesign\team fortress 2\tf\addons\sourcemod\scripting\prophunt.sp::Event_arena_round_start()
I'd be very surprised to be the only one seeing this, but it seems I am. What's up?
Khadgar
Old 06-06-2011 , 08:18   Re: [TF2] PropHunt 1.7.12
Reply With Quote #736

No really sure what's up but why is the prophunt.smx in the disabled folder?
Quote:
L 06/05/2011 - 17:46:14: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "disabled\prophunt.smx"
If the Red dont get to be a prop the prophunt.smx isn't loaded. Start there, make sure it is loaded.
Old 06-06-2011 , 12:26   Re: [TF2] PropHunt 1.7.12
Reply With Quote #737

It's in the disabled folder because I load it on demand. Prophunt IS properly loaded, except for that error. The red team is stuck as reference pose scouts.
Khadgar
Old 06-07-2011 , 06:57   Re: [TF2] PropHunt 1.7.12
Reply With Quote #738

Could be an issue with SDKHooks.
The Prophunt plugin depends on that and since you said it is loaded properly the next thing you should look into is SDKHooks.
Verify you installed it correctly and that it is loaded properly.

If you worked with SDKHooks before and upgraded it to 2.0 the following is important:
Quote:
Upgrading from 1.x.x to 2.0.0:

For users,
  • Your existing plugins that use SDKHooks should continue to work fine (with the exception of ones that use the ShouldCollide hook)
  • Before upgrading, stop your gameserver and delete the following files if they exist or SDKHooks 2.x.x will not load.
    • gamedata/sdkhooks.games.txt
    • extensions/sdkhooks.ext.dll
    • extensions/sdkhooks.ext.so
If it still fails I would start from scratch again.
Old 06-07-2011 , 13:24   Re: [TF2] PropHunt 1.7.12
Reply With Quote #739

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khadgar View Post
Could be an issue with SDKHooks.
The Prophunt plugin depends on that and since you said it is loaded properly the next thing you should look into is SDKHooks.
Verify you installed it correctly and that it is loaded properly.

If you worked with SDKHooks before and upgraded it to 2.0 the following is important:

If it still fails I would start from scratch again.
As far as I can tell SDK hooks is working fine - the camera toggles and proplock have no issues, and I doubt SDK hooks is the reason there's a broken keyvalue handle. ^_^
crazydog
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-12-2011 , 22:38   Re: [TF2] PropHunt 1.7.12
Reply With Quote #740

So I fixed the problem by not putting the plugin into the disabled folder and loading it ondemand.

I want my admins to be able to load the plugin on demand, so that prophunt isn't always enabled, which is why it was in the disabled folder, and I guess why the problem I was having was occurring.

I knew there was a good reason why I was doing this, and not using the ph_enable cvar, but I forgot why. After trying ph_enable again, I remembered why.

When prophunt.smx is in the /plugins/ folder, even if ph_enable is set to 0 in sourcemod.cfg, it tries to load prophunt, and then sees that the map is not valid, since there is no config. It then unloads itself.

When it unloads itself, the following issues occur:
-Gravity stays at 500
-Pyro airblast no longer works

These are very gamebreaking issues. I added an option to our server admins to fix the gravity, but there is no way to fix the airblast problem without moving prophunt.smx to the disabled folder and reloading the map.

Is there something I'm doing terribly wrong, or is prophunt designed to be a 24/7 thing, so what I'm trying to do will inherently have issues?