Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[CS:S/CS:GO] SM:Conquest - Conquer flags on maps to win (Version 1.4.1, 19.11.2013)

Post New Thread Reply   

Groger
Veteran Member
Old 05-27-2011 , 08:41   Re: [CS:S] SM:Conquest - Conquer flags on maps to win (Version 1.3 Updated 01.05.2011
Reply With Quote #211

Update dutch translations:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15198233/nl.rar
Reinghord
Old 06-03-2011 , 07:15   Re: [CS:S] SM:Conquest - Conquer flags on maps to win (Version 1.3 Updated 01.05.2011
Reply With Quote #212

There is no config file for con_rails_a3, just make it)
What a point in cq_italy and de_dust2_cq if they are just a clones of originals and Conquest could be run on original maps?
Also there are config files for maps which aren't in map pack and couldn't be find in internet. For example con_cbble_b1

Last edited by Reinghord; 06-03-2011 at 07:30.
Peace-Maker
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 06-03-2011 , 08:08   Re: [CS:S] SM:Conquest - Conquer flags on maps to win (Version 1.3 Updated 01.05.2011
Reply With Quote #213

I'm not responsible for that maps + configs. I've ported them from the original Conquest mod / got them sent by previous Conquest server owners.

The con_rails_a3 is just a recompile to get some missing textures to work. Just rename the a2 config as there was nothing else changed.

I've tried to get hold on con_cbble_b1 either, but failed as you see;) Don't know if that map is still out there..
Old 06-07-2011 , 17:33   Re: [CS:S] SM:Conquest - Conquer flags on maps to win (Version 1.3 Updated 01.05.2011
Reply With Quote #214

Right now ive got the models config raping my server
Code:
L 06/07/2011 - 17:25:13: [SM] Native "SetFailState" reported: Error during parse of the models config.
L 06/07/2011 - 17:25:13: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "smconquest.smx":
L 06/07/2011 - 17:25:13: [SM]   [0]  Line 938, smconquest_classes.sp::ModelConfig_OnParseEnd()
L 06/07/2011 - 17:25:13: [smconquest.smx] Error parsing model config:  on line 14, col 42 of addons\sourcemod\configs\smconquest_models.cfg
what do i do?
Peace-Maker
Old 06-07-2011 , 18:31   Re: [CS:S] SM:Conquest - Conquer flags on maps to win (Version 1.3 Updated 01.05.2011
Reply With Quote #215

Check your smconquest_models.cfg on line 14, col 42 and before for missing " or something. If you don't find anything post it here.
Old 06-07-2011 , 21:34   Re: [CS:S] SM:Conquest - Conquer flags on maps to win (Version 1.3 Updated 01.05.2011
Reply With Quote #216

i just have a straight svn checkout
Code:
"ConquestModels" { 	// This is the model's alias. 	// Name it whatever you like and put this name into the "model" key in your classes config. 	// It's case insensitive. 	"gign" 	{ 		// Set this option if it's a model already shipped with CS:S or is already downloaded by another plugin 		// You don't need to list any other file than the .mdl, 		// but for example's sake i listed them here. 		"no_download"	"1" 		// Specify all files the client will download on connect 		// The files are always downloaded, even if you don't use the model config in a class, so keep this file clean! 		"file"	"models/player/ct_gign.dx80.vtx" 		"file"	"models/player/ct_gign.dx90.vtx" 		"file"	"models/player/ct_gign.mdl" 		"file"	"models/player/ct_gign.phy" 		"file"	"models/player/ct_gign.sw.vtx" 		"file"	"models/player/ct_gign.vvd" 	} }
Peace-Maker
Old 06-08-2011 , 09:32   Re: [CS:S] SM:Conquest - Conquer flags on maps to win (Version 1.3 Updated 01.05.2011
Reply With Quote #217

The parsing only halts if a listed file can't be found on your server. Can't think of a scenario where you wouldn't have the default player models in CS:S. You can just delete or blank out the file if you don't need the models.
Code:
"ConquestModels"
{
}
Old 06-08-2011 , 23:15   Re: [CS:S] SM:Conquest - Conquer flags on maps to win (Version 1.3 Updated 01.05.2011
Reply With Quote #218

In r19 on google code:

Shouldn't line #1065

PHP Code:
if(g_bRoundEnded || !client || IsPlayerAlive(client) || GetClientTeam(client) <= CS_TEAM_T
be:

PHP Code:
if(g_bRoundEnded || !client || IsPlayerAlive(client) || GetClientTeam(client) < CS_TEAM_T
Squall.
xiloid
Old 06-09-2011 , 05:13   Re: [CS:S] SM:Conquest - Conquer flags on maps to win (Version 1.3 Updated 01.05.2011
Reply With Quote #219

Linux dedicated server (Fedora core), SM-1.3.7, MM-1.8.6

Founded some bugs, please note this (sorry for my suxx english. I will try to explain):
1) Any spectator can stop any alive player with grenade Example: Player is dead and drop his amunition (grenade for example), spectator flying to the grenade, pick up (sic!) grenade, and can block with it any player on the server just by flying close to other leave player.
Possible solution: Disable flying spectator But i cant find server variable like this

2) Some props flying on the map like a balloon above ground, de_dust2 for example - flying barrels.
Possible solutions: no idea...
Peace-Maker
Old 06-09-2011 , 12:28   Re: [CS:S] SM:Conquest - Conquer flags on maps to win (Version 1.3 Updated 01.05.2011
Reply With Quote #220

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:{EK}:. SQUALL View Post
In r19 on google code:

Shouldn't line #1065

PHP Code:
if(g_bRoundEnded || !client || IsPlayerAlive(client) || GetClientTeam(client) <= CS_TEAM_T
be:

PHP Code:
if(g_bRoundEnded || !client || IsPlayerAlive(client) || GetClientTeam(client) < CS_TEAM_T
Squall.
You're right! Oops Copy & pastinator got me.. Fixed in r20. Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiloid View Post
Linux dedicated server (Fedora core), SM-1.3.7, MM-1.8.6

Founded some bugs, please note this (sorry for my suxx english. I will try to explain):
1) Any spectator can stop any alive player with grenade Example: Player is dead and drop his amunition (grenade for example), spectator flying to the grenade, pick up (sic!) grenade, and can block with it any player on the server just by flying close to other leave player.
Possible solution: Disable flying spectator But i cant find server variable like this
Dead players can pickup grenades?! I'll test that, but i don't know what would cause that within conquest. You can disable the free roaming spectator mode by setting mp_forcecamera 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiloid View Post
2) Some props flying on the map like a balloon above ground, de_dust2 for example - flying barrels.
Possible solutions: no idea...
That's known as the mayhem engine bug and is caused by your noblock plugin, as this plugin doesn't mess with the m_CollisionGroup setting of any entity.