Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Need help with a L4D2 versus mod. L4d1 Survivors vs. L4D2 Survivors.

Post New Thread Reply   

NickBeat88
Old 04-11-2011 , 17:47   Need help with a L4D2 versus mod. L4d1 Survivors vs. L4D2 Survivors.
Reply With Quote #1

I have been working on a mod for L4D2. Long story short, my mod is going to be a recreation of Counter-Strike using the Left 4 Dead engine, similar to how Counter-Strike Source was a recreation of CS1.6 using Half Life 2. I already have almost everything ready, including T and CT skins that I got from a user on this site (I can't think of the name I will repost soon). The only thing wrong is that there are only four players in a game. What I am looking for is Versus mode, with the zombies replaced with survivors, so that it is L4D1 survivors vs. L4D2 survivors (the skins require that Cts are l4d2 and Ts are l4d1). And also that it supports atleast 18 players, preferibly 18 - 32 if that's even possible. Please do NOT include any weapon class systems or anything, I have that taken care of. I will be sure to put your desired name into the mod. Who knows? If my mod follows in the footsteps of the previous games in the series, your name would be seen by everyone who plays it. All is apreciated and Thanks in advance.