Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)

Post New Thread Reply   

Steell
SourceMod Donor
Old 11-07-2010 , 13:43   Re: [ANY] Improved Map Randomizer v1.4.1 (Updated 8/27/10)
Reply With Quote #91

Upcoming Features:
  • Runoff voting - until a map has a majority vote (> 50%) it will keep running votes of all the winners.
  • Vote warning - warns players before a vote begins.
  • Vote sounds - combined with vote warning, plays sounds during parts of the vote (coutndown, start, finish).
  • Ability to turn off group weighting
  • Ability to exclude/specify which groups to pick from on the next vote
  • Ability to have maps/groups limited to certain times of day.
  • New keywords: "rockthevote", "!rockthevote", "!rtv"
  • Option to have votes only display to dead players, live players can vote by typing "!vote" or "vote" in chat.
  • Cvar specifying how many slots to block.
  • (If possible) Votes won't paginate unless there are greater than 10 slots needed in the menu.
I doubt everything on this list will be implemented in the next update, but these are features to expect in the future. I will be prioritizing these based off of interest, so the more people asking for a certain feature, the quicker I will implement it.
Bloodlvst
Old 11-09-2010 , 01:32   Re: [ANY] Improved Map Randomizer v1.4.1 (Updated 8/27/10)
Reply With Quote #92

Quote:
Runoff voting - until a map has a majority vote (> 50%) it will keep running votes of all the winners.
Vote warning - warns players before a vote begins.
Vote sounds - combined with vote warning, plays sounds during parts of the vote (coutndown, start, finish).
Ability to turn off group weighting
Ability to exclude/specify which groups to pick from on the next vote
Ability to have maps/groups limited to certain times of day.
New keywords: "rockthevote", "!rockthevote", "!rtv"
Option to have votes only display to dead players, live players can vote by typing "!vote" or "vote" in chat.
Cvar specifying how many slots to block.
(If possible) Votes won't paginate unless there are greater than 10 slots needed in the menu.
There's my vote.
altex
Veteran Member
Old 11-09-2010 , 03:45   Re: [ANY] Improved Map Randomizer v1.4.1 (Updated 8/27/10)
Reply With Quote #93

my bet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steell View Post
  • Runoff voting - until a map has a majority vote (> 50%) it will keep running votes of all the winners.
  • Vote warning - warns players before a vote begins.
  • Vote sounds - combined with vote warning, plays sounds during parts of the vote (coutndown, start, finish).
  • Ability to turn off group weighting
  • Ability to exclude/specify which groups to pick from on the next vote
  • Ability to have maps/groups limited to certain times of day.
  • New keywords: "rockthevote", "!rockthevote", "!rtv"
  • Option to have votes only display to dead players, live players can vote by typing "!vote" or "vote" in chat.
  • Cvar specifying how many slots to block.
  • (If possible) Votes won't paginate unless there are greater than 10 slots needed in the menu.
Old 11-14-2010 , 17:56   Re: [ANY] Improved Map Randomizer v1.4.1 (Updated 8/27/10)
Reply With Quote #94

I run an empiresmod server and would love to use your plugin, I get the mapvote to come up at the end of the commander vote with the help of a custom made evenscript that makes the vote come up after commander vote, and your plugin chooses the correct maps from my groups, the only problem is, the outcome of the mapvote is correct but the number is messed up:

[SM] Map voting has finished. The next map will be emp_canyon. (Received 1002223423010f 1 votes)

Can this be fixed please?

Viper_Vicki
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-15-2010 , 13:00   Re: [ANY] Improved Map Randomizer v1.4.1 (Updated 8/27/10)
Reply With Quote #95

Also is it possble to not allow recently played maps to be nominated? If not can you add that in your next version?

Thanks

ocard
Old 11-17-2010 , 15:49   Re: [ANY] Improved Map Randomizer v1.4.1 (Updated 8/27/10)
Reply With Quote #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper_Vicki View Post
Also is it possble to not allow recently played maps to be nominated? If not can you add that in your next version?

Thanks
Not sure if this would kill it from benig nominated as well.
Code:
// Specifies how many past maps to exclude from the end of map vote.
// -
// Default: "3"
// Minimum: "0.000000"
sm_random_mapvote_exclude "3"
Steell
SourceMod Donor
Old 11-17-2010 , 16:08   Re: [ANY] Improved Map Randomizer v1.4.1 (Updated 8/27/10)
Reply With Quote #97

Quote:
the number is messed up:

[SM] Map voting has finished. The next map will be emp_canyon. (Received 1002223423010f 1 votes)

Can this be fixed please?
I'm not certain what is causing this since I'm directly referencing the results of the vote provided by Sourcemod, but I'll see what I can do. You may want to try updating Sourcemod to the most recent version if you haven't already.

Quote:
I will add a cvar to control this in the next version. Unfortunately, the solution posted by ocard will not work.
Viper_Vicki
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-18-2010 , 04:11   Re: [ANY] Improved Map Randomizer v1.4.1 (Updated 8/27/10)
Reply With Quote #98

Thanks so much.

jameless
Veteran Member
Old 11-19-2010 , 15:22   Re: [ANY] Improved Map Randomizer v1.4.1 (Updated 8/27/10)
Reply With Quote #99

Perhaps I am have set this up improperly. I was hoping to separate mods into groups. Then I was hoping the vote would show the different mods and when you choose a mod it then gives you an option to pick a map from that group. Does this plugin support this? Or does it only select a random map from the group that wins?
Viper_Vicki
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-25-2010 , 19:20   Re: [ANY] Improved Map Randomizer v1.4.1 (Updated 8/27/10)
Reply With Quote #100

I cannot sm_setnextmap using !setnextmap sicne I am using your plugin, is there any fix for this?

Thanks