0% 

amxbans 4.0

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

Sif
Old 06-30-2005 , 18:15  

Probably connected wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkfarie
and its usaly better if someone else looks over to find the problem since its not my code,anyone?
mob
Old 07-01-2005 , 23:58  

I have a few questions about this:

-I already have a mySQL database for my admins using the regular AMXx plugin for that. I have 75 entries for admins and reserved slot holders. If I install this, will I have to re-input all those people?

-Do you have to use the web interface to add admins, or can you do that the "old fashioned" way with phpMyAdmin or something similar. I have othe fields I use (IRC auth nick, etc).

Thanks in advanced for the answers!
[Godmin] Gonzo
SourceMod Donor
Old 07-02-2005 , 04:18  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mob
I have a few questions about this:

-I already have a mySQL database for my admins using the regular AMXx plugin for that. I have 75 entries for admins and reserved slot holders. If I install this, will I have to re-input all those people?

-Do you have to use the web interface to add admins, or can you do that the "old fashioned" way with phpMyAdmin or something similar. I have othe fields I use (IRC auth nick, etc).

Thanks in advanced for the answers!
AFAIK you'll have to re-enter all your admins and I would recommend to use the Webinterface.
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 07-02-2005 , 06:11  

I wonder if anyone have problem logging out from amxbans web interface.

Cause I have that problem and it would be great if someone know how to fix that.
Sometimes you want to log out and log in to another account.

Thankful for answers.
Hektor#-
Old 07-03-2005 , 17:21   --

Hi!

Everything with MYSQL and website works i think , but at Step 3 at the installation! "Directions" It Won't work for me! Should u create /usr/htdocs/templates or what because when i klick on Ok! it stand "Directory does not exist or is invalid." But i havent change it, im only let the text that was there from the begining!!

Plzz Could some one help me!! I dont know what to do!

I have test everything, should AMX bAns creater /usr/htdocs or whats its that for path?? path to a doc or to the SQL Server?

// Hektor!
Hektor#-
Old 07-03-2005 , 17:21   --

Hi!

Everything with MYSQL and website works i think , but at Step 3 at the installation! "Directions" It Won't work for me! Should u create /usr/htdocs/templates or what because when i klick on Ok! it stand "Directory does not exist or is invalid." But i havent change it, im only let the text that was there from the begining!!

Plzz Could some one help me!! I dont know what to do!

I have test everything, should AMX bAns creater /usr/htdocs or whats its that for path?? path to a doc or to the SQL Server?

// Hektor!
mob
Old 07-03-2005 , 23:48  

I just installed this plugin following the README to the last detail. The "Servers" page is blank. How does the webinterface interact with the server plugins? I am totally lost here on how the server plugin knows the location of the webinterface and vice-versa...

Simplified: How do I get my servers to show up on my "Servers" page?
[Godmin] Gonzo
SourceMod Donor
Old 07-03-2005 , 23:53  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mob
I just installed this plugin following the README to the last detail. The "Servers" page is blank. How does the webinterface interact with the server plugins? I am totally lost here on how the server plugin knows the location of the webinterface and vice-versa...

Simplified: How do I get my servers to show up on my "Servers" page?
Your server needs to connect to your mysql DB - it will register itself with the mysql database and after that show up on your "Servers" Page.
Old 07-04-2005 , 00:05  

::epiphany::

Thanks!
mob
Old 07-04-2005 , 01:27  

Wow... I am having all kinds of trouble with this plugin.

Whenever I go to ban someone in my server, I type 'amxban_menu' in the console, select Permanent, then the reason... it just says ADMIN: Ban hackername... it doesn't kick them.

So then I just go to type 'amxmodmenu' in the console and ban the old fashioned way, which bans and kicks.

None of this shows up in the web-interface.

NOW what the hell am I doing wrong (and is not explained in the README)

EDIT: After checking the logs I saw I had an error
Code:
L 07/04/2005 - 00:37:06: [AMXX] Run time error 10 (native) (plugin "amxbans.amxx") - debug not enabled.
L 07/04/2005 - 00:37:06: [MYSQL] Invalid database handle -1
L 07/04/2005 - 00:37:06: [AMXX] To enable debug mode, add " debug" after the plugin name in plugins.ini (without quotes).
L 07/04/2005 - 00:37:06: [AMXX] Run time error 10 (native) (plugin "amxbans.amxx") - debug not enabled.
L 07/04/2005 - 00:37:06: [MYSQL] Invalid result handle -6
L 07/04/2005 - 00:37:06: [AMXX] To enable debug mode, add " debug" after the plugin name in plugins.ini (without quotes).
L 07/04/2005 - 00:37:06: [amxbans.amxx] AMXBans amxx_4.0 is online
L 07/04/2005 - 00:37:07: [amxbans_menu.amxx] AMXBans Menu is online (7 reasons loaded)
It SAYS the plugin is online and I can see it is logging my admins in. I can also bring up the menu in-game, but it will not kick people after I tell it to ban. And, of course, it will not write the ban to the DB. I have total access to the DB and all the settings are correct.

I put the plugin in debug mode and have not since had an error recorded in the log. However, the plugin still will not write to the mySQL server. ANYONE?
Closed Thread