This plugin saves killstreak records of all players and the best killstreak record in the server. You need mysql for this.
- displays the best killstreak record in server.
- displays top15 killstreak records. This command is only available in sql version.
- displays personal killstreak record.
- informs player about his killstreak amount, kill by kill.
ksr_min_kills (default: 2) - minimum killstreak required for the first record announcement.
ksr_advert_freq (default: 600) - frequency (in seconds) the best record in server is announced to all players.
ksr_prune (default: 30) - inactive personal records will be deleted after this many days.
ksr_min_players (default: 3) - minimum players required for plugin to work.
ksr_sound (default: 1):
- 0 - won't play any sounds;
- 1 - will play sounds.
(default: 1) - save records by:
- 1 - steamid;
- 2 - IP;
- 3 - nick.
- mysql server ip, default: localhost.
- DB name.
- table name, default: ks_records.
From version 2.1 there's an option to not add a kill to the killstreak if the victim was AFK. For that you need to change...
...in the source code and you need to install this plugin: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=195614
(default: 5) - time (in seconds) the victim needs to be away, for him to be considered AFK and not be added to the killstreak.
If you don't want all of this, you don't need to change anything.
- Little bug fixes and optimizations.
- Various bug fixes and optimizations.
- Option to not add AFK victims to the killstreak.
- New cvars: ksr_save_by, mysql setup cvars, ksr_afktime.
- Fixed motd bug.
- Fixed /ksr command (was showing wrong nickname).
- Fixed major bug.
- Optimized the code.
- Plugin now saves all records in mysql database.
- Added /kstop command.
- Added ksr_sound and ksr_min_players cvars.
- Added /ksinformer command.
- Bots not supported.
- Lang file updated.
- Public release.