Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Server thief, code stealer... In general, a dickhead... TO YOU TOAST! Please read...

Post New Thread Reply   

hectorz0r
Old 12-25-2009 , 16:43   Re: Server thief, code stealer... In general, a dickhead... TO YOU TOAST! Please read
Reply With Quote #11

Lol about the ZombieHell thing, this guy demon poop dreams or whatever his nick is told my friend days ago that he made ZombieHell and blablabla, I came to his server and it was running an old shitty version of ZombieHell that were open source, he just changed everything with my name to his name and call it his own, I am not even going to read the whole conversation, the part of ZombieHell made me want to kill myself, atleast the public code is horrible and the gameplay sucks, but lol, let em call it their own it sucks anyway.
I dont know if this guy called poop visit this forum, if he does, for your information you're not going to be able to get the latest source code which is private and have been made from zero (sic server one).

Edited: About these servers that this guy demon poop dreams promote, we're about have some ping pong fun with em' all, and since they're hosted in the same box, 1 shoot = 10 kills.

Last edited by hectorz0r; 12-25-2009 at 16:49.
minimiller
Veteran Member
Old 12-25-2009 , 16:56   Re: Server thief, code stealer... In general, a dickhead... TO YOU TOAST! Please read
Reply With Quote #12

Toast how could you!?!
i trusted you for 3 years
every morning i got up and felt comferted by your warmth and carbohydratey goodness
now you go and do this

sad times =[
Old 12-25-2009 , 17:35   Re: Server thief, code stealer... In general, a dickhead... TO YOU TOAST! Please read
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by YamiKaitou View Post
If you are going to post a conversation between 2+ people, post the whole damn convo, not just the person you dislike.
I think he was on his mic
Zombiezzz
Veteran Member
Old 12-25-2009 , 18:22   Re: Server thief, code stealer... In general, a dickhead... TO YOU TOAST! Please read
Reply With Quote #14

im 14 too and toast is pretty cool. Hes on my steam list and i help him with his server and his website. i help him script too. i have never heard of toast acting like that. He seems like a cool kid to me.
Old 12-25-2009 , 18:29   Re: Server thief, code stealer... In general, a dickhead... TO YOU TOAST! Please read
Reply With Quote #15

Well.. i think he's right, because who would spend the time and do all this for someone or to eliminate someones reputation for no reason. To me, i think Toast is whatever he calls him; however there can be a chance that this is all lie, but i highly doubt that.
Veteran Member
Old 12-25-2009 , 21:54   Re: Server thief, code stealer... In general, a dickhead... TO YOU TOAST! Please read
Reply With Quote #16

None of you guys are apart of this retarded thread, so there is no point in posting. The convo is between two people, and it seems Hammer took the time to whine about it on a forum. Toast in the other hand needs to learn coding instead of bullshitting alot. Its the internet, your secrets are never hidden in it.

Hello Yami

And Stewie: BUTTSECKS is the way to go
Veteran Member
Old 12-25-2009 , 22:07   Re: Server thief, code stealer... In general, a dickhead... TO YOU TOAST! Please read
Reply With Quote #17

WE ARE PART OF IT! GOD I LOVE INTERNET ARGUMENTS! CARRY ON!

DarthNinja
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 12-26-2009 , 00:39   Re: Server thief, code stealer... In general, a dickhead... TO YOU TOAST! Please read
Reply With Quote #18

I'll just... leave this here.

Old 12-26-2009 , 01:19   Re: Server thief, code stealer... In general, a dickhead... TO YOU TOAST! Please read
Reply With Quote #19

nah, so heres what went down, that guy was on his mic,
he wanted me to join his community, cause i was co owner of his old one, then i said no, so he told my latest community owner that i was going to steal the servers to trick him, and he changed all of the logs,
MC_hammer
BANNED
Old 12-27-2009 , 00:15   Re: Server thief, code stealer... In general, a dickhead... TO YOU TOAST! Please read
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toastt View Post
nah, so heres what went down, that guy was on his mic,
he wanted me to join his community, cause i was co owner of his old one, then i said no, so he told my latest community owner that i was going to steal the servers to trick him, and he changed all of the logs,
Toast, seriously, about time you come out and post instead of avoiding all of this... and this is what you have to say?

No logs were changed and if i could have gone back, i would have taken screen shots the same way i did when you tried to CHANGE YOUR NAME AND YOUR AVATAR

^ Screen shot on first page.

Instead, of you could posted and comfronted us the right way

Everyone knows your a thief dude

Edit: What about all of our coding that you have stolen? What do you have to say about that?!

Straight up joke dude. Everyone that ever had any respect for u has probably lost in. Your banned from all servers that once sposnored you too. Go steal servers from 10 yr olds and Toast if you want, i can get people with awesome reputations in here to vouch for me that you are a server thief. Why do you think i only gave u sub user access to my servers and deleted them right after? You werent even worthy enough for the immunity you begged for like a pup, lol
Now you got nothing.
Send a message via ICQ to MC_hammer