3% 

High ping kicker?

Post New Thread Reply   

devicenull
Veteran Member
Old 04-11-2004 , 08:29  
Reply With Quote #11

Sigh.
Yes, better computers may reduce lag, but its more the players connection, and the connection your server has
Veteran Member
Old 04-11-2004 , 12:59  
Reply With Quote #12

Lag depends on hardware and connection however some servers will kick you just because you have 90 ping i know one that would kick me for having low ping of 20 :X
Old 04-15-2004 , 07:10  
Reply With Quote #13

well, the lag that I want to stop on my server is the players wit 200+ ping.. and why? Because when all other players shoot at them they miss.. becasue one ms later heīs not even near where we fired.. he suddenly popped up on the other side of the room.. itīs hard playing against someone with extreme ping.. and it must be even harder to play for him.. Anyhow.. Call me rude or mean or whatever.. I just donīt want high pingers on my server..
Old 04-16-2004 , 09:22   Re: lag
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir_noobalot
lag is made by the shit computers u run the server on! correct me if im rong but k33no (2dngaming owner) said that the better the computer the less chance of lag but if 56k platyers play the only lag will be for them
I know this is true, I got shitty hardware on the server and 10mbit connection doesn't help that at all. But a high ping kicker is the only thing that makes it playable with 16 players. A couple of high pingers gives everyone else a +200 ping and when the hpb's been kicked and replaced by others everyone is on easystreet with ~20-~30 ping. I suppose good hardware removes this problem, but a hpb kicker is alot cheaper
dargoth6
Old 11-23-2004 , 13:38   None of the high ping kickers i have gotten work.
Reply With Quote #15

I don't know why it is always a bad load when i try to run them after complied.. Can someone please tell me why? I do not have a problem with any other of my plugins just that one.
Send a message via AIM to dargoth6