Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Solved CURL: Downloanding an page ?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Craxor
Veteran Member
Old 04-25-2022 , 06:27   CURL: Downloanding an page ?
Reply With Quote #1

Hi , before answering this topic please don't write "search" i've already scraped the entire forum and google to look for CURL tutorials, and guess what? I found shit .

I'm trying to create a simple CURL plugin that downloands an GameTracker player page , but how to do that ? and what does download CURL ? I've read all internet and absolutly no one gives a simple idiotic answer at least .

my answer is clear: If i downloand with CURL , what the heck is actualy downloanding ? The http source code of the page or what ?

Even the examples on github of the CURL OP they not even work, gives me errors wich i don't undersntad :

Is there an way to retrieve data with CURL so i don't need to downloand the entire page , something like searching on web page keywords to retrieve output, please, again i reapeat don't tell me about tutorials on google, i've already readed them and i don't understand nothing, so theres is no point in telling me again that, i understand better when i'm actualy talking with people, thanks for patience and support .

Code:
//// atest.sma
//scripting\include\curl_consts.inc(497) : warning 200: symbol "CURLINFO_CONTENT_LENGTH_DOWNLOA" is truncated to 31 characters
//scripting\include\curl_consts.inc(1033) : warning 200: symbol "CURLOPT_CONV_FROM_NETWORK_FUNCT" is truncated to 31 characters
//scripting\include\curl_consts.inc(1037) : warning 200: symbol "CURLOPT_CONV_TO_NETWORK_FUNCTIO" is truncated to 31 characters
What the heck does they mean ? i just downloanded the curl, instaled and used the example from github with http_get .

Last edited by Craxor; 05-02-2022 at 02:50.
Send a message via ICQ to Craxor