View Single Post
xEhsaan
Old 05-23-2015 , 07:06   Re: Bots invasion and FTP attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudiuhks View Post
But this is the price of 2x ABSOLUT vodka 75cl bottles. A game you get, you get for ever.
Sometimes in your life, for the things you love that much, you must do a little sacrifice.
Does not matter for me that what things you'll get in your country with 32$. It's weird to explain.
Look, how much you'll get in a month? probably around 1000$ - 7000$. It's good and 10$ looks a bit to thousands dollar.
But, let's take a look at an employer salary in Iran,
Government Minimum: 6,500,000 Rials (Too many zeros) (equals 190$ in the best way )
Average salary for a permanent teacher: 1,010,000 Rials (equals 298$ in the best way )
Average salary for a retired government employer: 1,500,000 Rials ( equals 441$ in the best way )

Now compare your salary to a 57-years-old man who worked for 30 years in Iran.

I think you've got my mean, 32$ with 441$ salary is E.X.P.E.N.S.I.V.E for 15-years-old game. I know it's hard to understand, but this is real. You can research for yourself.

And another thing is We're Muslims and we don't drink Vodka , beer, alcohol. So, don't suggest me don't drink them anymore, cause we already have to not.

(P.S.: After playing Garry's Mod Non-Steam for one year, finally bought it through Steam and suggested my other friends who were playing Non-Steam to buy and they bought it and we're playing it Steam. Awesome )
* Knife CFG Detector
* Looking for an idea...
Send a message via Skype™ to xEhsaan