View Single Post
SM9
Veteran Member
Old 05-18-2017 , 17:07   [ANY] Stealth Revived (v1.0.1, 19/01/20)
Reply With Quote #1

Stealth Revived

What is this?

Stealth Revived is a plugin which aims to help server admins catch cheaters by hiding them when they go into spectator.

What does the plugin currently do?
  • Hides stealthed admins from scoreboard.
  • Hides stealthed admins from status.
  • Blocks cheats with 'Show spectators'

How does it work?
Simply join spectator while you have Admin kick flag (Or you can change it using the override 'admin_stealth') and you will vanish, Now you can easily spectate cheaters and they will never know!

Does it support games other than CSGO / TF2?
It does partially, but the status rewrite for games other than CSGO and TF2 is not yet supported.

Why did you remove fake disconnect etc?
I will attempt to add these features back later but they have been very problematic, causing issues with radar, event messages showing 'Unconnected' etc.. and I struggled fixing them, Sorry!
Currently all messages are hidden when you join spectator or a team from being stealthed.

Requirements (These are optional but recommended for better functionality):
  • PTaH (CSGO ONLY) - For the status rewrite.
  • SteamWorks - For more accurate IP and VAC checking.

Installation
  • Copy the folder structure to your gameserver and it should work straight away.
  • Install the optional extensions for improved functionality.
  • Configure the override 'admin_stealth' to whatever flag you like.
  • Join spectator and have fun catching cheaters.

ConVars
  • sm_stealthrevived_status (Should the plugin rewrite status?) [Default 1]
  • sm_stealthrevived_hidecheats (Should the plugin prevent cheats with 'spectator list' working? (This option may cause performance issues on some servers) [Default 1]

Notes / Known issues
  • The TF2 status rewrite does not yet properly count points (I will get round to this at some point once I have setup a TF2 test server).
  • TF2 has not been thoroughly tested, but it should work fine other than the above issue.
  • I will attempt to add back the removed features later.
  • You tell me

Credits

I would like to thank everyone who has helped made this project possible, I am sorry if I forgot anyone.

Download
GitHub

Last edited by SM9; 02-18-2020 at 23:10. Reason: Updated