This plugin was created to make an admin COMPLETELY invisible, allowing much easier observation of hackers.
- sm_stealth - Requires the CHEATS flag by default; allows an administrator to toggle complete invisibility on themselves.
- sm_adminstealth_version - Merely a version string
- SDKHooks (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=106748
What this plugin DOES do:
- Removes all weapons
- Turns you invisible
- Makes you unable to take damage
- Makes you no longer show up on the scoreboard
- Makes you unable to fire any weapon
- Shows a disconnect/connect message when entering/leaving invisibility
- Make you unable to show up on the status command.
- Prevent weapons from being picked up
What this plugin WILL do (when I get to it):
- Restores your weapons after toggling the command
- Collision off
- Anything else I missed
Note about the status command:
This plugin COMPLETELY overwrites it with its own version, this version does not entirely replicate the status command.
If you have access to the sm_stealth command you'll always be able to see any stealthed player, if you do not then any stealthed players won't show up (the number of invisible players is even subtracted from the currentplayers total).
These features are currently missing:
- The udp/ip portion is currently not there; I'm not sure of the best way to accurately get this information.
- The version string is currently hardcoded to "220.127.116.11/22 5028 secure" (the current value for a CS:S server) as I don't feel like parsing through the version cvar string for this info (it may be elsewhere)
- Fixed players remaining invincible upon leaving stealth
- The space bar now teleports you to the next player when in stealth mode
- No longer lose stealth upon round end
- Various minor updates
- Folded in a few good changes by TheHardstyleBro
(including a few crashfix, a log addition and no longer setting certain unnecessary props on spectators
- Fixed a possible crash when a user disconnected
- A few tweaks on TheHardstyleBro
- Fixed a bug with the status command that would prevent any players from showing up on it for stealthed players under certain circumstances
- FINALLY joined a game with more than myself/bots and made the connect/disconnect messages accurate
- Added override of the status command
- Added OnPluginEnd hook to turn all invisible players visible (Servers crash if m_iTeamNum is set to an invalid value at the wrong time.)
- Added SDKHook dependency; used to prevent weapon pickups while invisible
- Fixed the SetEntProp for m_takedamage from using Prop_Send to Prop_Data
- Fixed the connect/disconnect strings a bit (I'd forgotten that Valve doesn't end their sentences in periods)
- Initial release
This plugin was made possible by: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=195395
Source (Github): https://github.com/necavi/admin_stealth