View Single Post
Brad
AMX Mod X Team Member
Old 02-24-2015 , 14:30   Re: Galileo 1.1.290 (a feature rich map voting plugin)
Reply With Quote #1485

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit_12 View Post
First would be the implementation of map change based on the number of rounds. This has been the biggest limitation for galileo in my opinion. An addition of mp_winlimit or similar cvar would be highly appreciated.
From the time I started developing this plugin, I've wanted to add round-based support to it. I regret that I was never able to get to it. Right now, I'm just trying to tie up loose ends before I start playing and supporting another game, probably CS:GO. So yeah, I won't be adding it. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit_12 View Post
Second request would be to move the vote at the end of the map, just like it work on CSGO servers. Vote will pop up at the end of the game, so chances of players hitting 1, just to get it off their screen would be pretty low. I know it can be easily done, if based on number of rounds, but I'm not sure about time limit case.
Thanks for your suggestion. It sounds like it'd be the ideal way to do it. With that said, it's more work than I'd like to put into it.

Pretty sure, at this point, I'm leaning toward adding an option that would let people specify the starting number for the choices.