View Single Post
DJEarthQuake
Veteran Member
Old 12-07-2018 , 17:41   Re: Magic Missiles
Reply With Quote #2

The Hivehand.

In offensive mode with Neon grenade Radiation mod coupled.

Inadvertently intercepted
one of the tertiary te beams green armor going from 2018 to 1985. It crashed some place in the 1990's. Randomly it mutated from the radiation; provisioning long sought after biorenewable energy shielding power and peace of mind to the custodian.

Hypnotic aurora borealis are produced on discharge. They can be used for distraction or disarmament.

Sprite is being packed. It along with the source are in space. Users are being asked to find the best skin to use for this antique.

Just aim at the ground and rapid fire. You will be boosted up and see a ocean green shock wave that is so large it looks like a planet you are are high up looking at all the rings. The sprite must be on the server.

I like this so much I am going to reapply it to my plugin Element to experiment with adding weather in Half-life. Unlike CS1.6 you will think you are on another planet sometimes. This is a real glimpse into the progression of my amxx hobby.

Version A
Spoiler

Attached Images
File Type: jpg bee1.jpg (6.2 KB, 1043 views)
File Type: jpg B2.jpg (7.8 KB, 1084 views)
File Type: jpg B3.jpg (8.5 KB, 987 views)
File Type: jpg B4.jpg (9.3 KB, 969 views)
File Type: jpg B5.jpg (7.9 KB, 975 views)
File Type: jpg B6.jpg (6.4 KB, 1068 views)
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (bealer.sma - 628 views - 2.9 KB)
File Type: 7z smoke.spr.7z (6.1 KB, 159 views)
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (bealer-b.sma - 189 views - 4.4 KB)
File Type: zip bee healer.zip (8.70 MB, 138 views)

Last edited by DJEarthQuake; 03-13-2021 at 00:08. Reason: Updated since host doesn't allow IMG with our own attachments. Fried my heading.