View Single Post
MPNumB
Veteran Member
Old 11-21-2011 , 10:46   Re: Grenade/C4 Fixes & Hud Enhancement
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOUTA View Post
heres what i am talking about

as you can see i was defusing the bomb, i switched to my secondary weapon and steped back, the bar remains there, but then it goes away,
Nice find. Also same thing with when planting c4... Weird, I clearly remember times, when bartime was canceled when switching weapons. Well, one way or an other, am currently working on a fix. Am already like 99% done. However wont publish the update until I'll get some info on that crash, or until I wont find that info myself.

// EDIT:

Ok, included that fix and it seems to work properly. However like I said, will try to get more info on that crash.

// EDIT2:

This version is for those who are interested in helping me to find out more information on that crash. However you still can use it as normal one, due to bug-fix of not canceled bartime when switching weapons when defusing or planting the bomb (just if you do it for this purpose, make sure you set "gc4fhe_debug" cvar to 0 in your server cfg). Also I've added more support for when you pause the plugin. If you are experiencing crashes with 1.0 version, please download 1.1beta, and leave that cvar ("gc4fhe_debug") at 1, and after crash, check your latest logs in "addons/amxmodx/logs" and post them here or PM me privately - it will provide useful information, thanks to what I can fix the crash issue. If requested, I'll add credit in first post and in-plugin description for your provided help.

Please note, that version in this post wont go in changelog of the plugin, once 1.1 version is released (there won't be changelog of 1.1beta in main post nor in-source-code). Also don't read in-source-code description of 1.1beta, it's identical to 1.0.

Also I must warn you, due to debug ability, plugin may and most probably will use more of your resources. However it won't be that much more, to critical.
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (grenade_c4_fixes_hud_enhancement_v1.1beta.sma - 1270 views - 52.0 KB)
* HotVision
___
Need help? Please check this documentation first.

Last edited by MPNumB; 11-21-2011 at 11:56.
Send a message via Skype™ to MPNumB