View Single Post
Psyk0tik
Veteran Member
Old 07-01-2020 , 08:49   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Mutant Tanks (v8.74, 6-24-2020) [Human/AI Tanks Supported]
Reply With Quote #757

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi.Cura View Post
Hi Crasher,

I did several tests before reporting and found two problems happening to me.

Before I wanted to report that I use VScript, to unlock tanks on maps that do not generate more than 1, SourceMod v1.11.0.6575 and DHooks v2.2.0 (detours14a | SM 1.10+), ok

"Clone Ability"
{
"Ability Enabled" "1"
"Ability Message" "0"
"Clone Amount" "1"
"Clone Chance" "100.0"
"Clone Health" "2000"
"Clone Replace" "1"
"Clone Type" "-1"
"Clone Mode" "0"

1) Clone Tanks:

It seems that the plugin in version 8.74 is blocking the Clone tank from cloning when you have the setting for 1 Tank only. It only generates a glow.

However in version 8.66 this does not happen, I tested both versions on the server,in the same location on the map, and in version 8.66 the tank clones normally, but in version 8.74 it does not.
Version 8.66 works well for me, the biggest problem is that I had to make a config file by deleting the tanks I don't use, keeping only the ones that should spawn, because they can't be disabled. Even when disabled, Tanks were spawning.

See the image on the link below to see what is happening:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FxL...ew?usp=sharing

2) Druger Tank

The Drugger skill is working, but it changes the speed of the players but does not return to normal, even with BOTS.
This also happened with the Gravity Tank, which changed the gravity of the player and did not return to normal, I disabled the Gravity (HIT) to decrease this.

"Drunk Speed ​​Interval" "1.5"
"Drunk Turn Interval" "0.5"

Thanks...
1. Using those exact settings for Clone Tank, clones are spawning just fine. It seems like a problem on your end.
2. I'm not sure what you mean about disabled Tanks spawning. Only one other person has reported this but it doesn't happen often to that person. I've looked at the code multiple times and ran many tests. Disabled Tanks don't spawn for me in the latest version at all.
3. There seems to be a caching problem when saving the initial values for player speed/gravity. In the next update, I will just reset them to 1.0 to avoid unnecessary bugs like the one you reported. While caching is very useful, it's very inaccurate because any plugin can change the initial values before any of those abilities trigger.

Thanks for reporting.