View Single Post
nineteeneleven
Veteran Member
Old 11-07-2013 , 23:32   Re: Donor Control
Reply With Quote #104

[QUOTE=StayOx;2058154][QUOTE=nineteeneleven;2058095]2.0 is out! grab the download from the OP

change log:

2.0 -11/7/23 ...
Quote:

Hello guy, good job guy and thanks for the update ... now finally donations are added to "Donor List" and SourceBans group automatically.

I have 2 issues

Issue #1:

In a given SteamID that are not in sourcebans or "Donor Control" when attempting to make a donation using this SteamID syntax error occurs on error log

'1' at line 13 1064/donations/scripts/ipn.php

Code:
11/7/2013 10:42:08 PMYou have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that 
corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 
'STEAM_1:1:43XXXXXX',

Issue #2:

this is a little more complicated to explain why I think it's just a matter of time the script takes to run when the confirmation is sent to the paypal donation was made successfully.

after making the payment if I am redirected to the paypal page...below

if for some reason the User click on "click here" to be redirected donation is done and I get the amount donated, however the information is not added toSourceBans or "Donor Control"
if you dont mind, send me the IPN log thats failing, it will be in admin/logs, you can send it in a PM or something. Everything is working, on my live site, and the demo site for me.

Last edited by nineteeneleven; 11-07-2013 at 23:33.