View Single Post
Hedgehog Fog
Old 02-28-2018 , 10:50   Re: [CS] Halloween Mod (ReAPI Support)
Reply With Quote #168

marcelowzd
Thanks for the report and translation, I will add this in the next update.
I hope you are no longer had any issues.

Clauu
Thanks. I'm always open to new suggestions. If you have some ideas or implemented improvements you can send it to the halloween-mod repository on GitHub.

I'm glad to see support and I hope that the mod will get its own community.
Mod needs new Maps, Models, NPC, Spells, Cosmetic Items, Gamemodes etc. So if somebody has free time and desire to help - it would be great.

At first mod needs a maps, because there is only one map.
Also, I think that some Objective ESP for a new players who don't know what to do in the collector gamemode will be nice.

I also plan implement Achievement API and make some funny achievement for the mod.

What help do I need now?
  • Maps. Maps are really important part of the mod.
  • Objective Mark API. I need API plugin to create some marks for a specific player. Marks should be visible through the walls. It means that the sprite, which is always close to the player should change its scale depending on the distance to the objective. Unfortunately, I have not been able to make a good implementation yet. As a result, I would like to get a API to create mark for the player by passing the player ID, mark origin, sprite and scale (start scale factor of the sprite).
  • Any improvments of NPC algorithm. I will be grateful if anyone can help me to implement smooth turning, improve target validation etc.

❄️ CS Snow Wars - Mod based on snowballs fights
🧟 CS Zombie Panic - A port of HL Zombie Panic!
🎃 CS Halloween Mod - Completely new gamemode for Halloween Holidays
📦 AMXXPack - CLI and build system for amxx projects
🔧 Custom Entities API - API to register custom entities

Last edited by Hedgehog Fog; 03-01-2018 at 09:16.