View Single Post
pan0s
Old 04-29-2021 , 05:41   Re: [L4D2] Shop (29 April 2021)
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by VladimirTk View Post
can you add me to your steam account? (My Steam 1133298511) I would not like to fill this post with messages but I will still report errors, right now i'm busy but when i finish i will compile it as it tells me

My english is terrible
I have added you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Biker View Post
(I'm using a listen server to test)

- Problems I am having:

What is the "Gold/Blue/Gray" Ammo?
You can't disable category's.
transfer money/admin setpoints don't work.

- Sadly didn't check:

Can you sm_buy <stuff>?

- Suggestions:

- Remove the sm_kill command it's just annoying Or give an option to remove it in the CFG.
- Available to disable category's in the CFG.
- (Survivors Only) Add an effect item called "Sugar Rush" it acts like adrenaline. (sm_buy sugar).
- Permanent Fire skin (It adds fire on top of the player and hands maybe)
-
Add a changelog to let us know what is going on and what you fixed or not.
- Add Autobuy (sm_autobuy) menu that whenever you don't have it, It will buy it if you have the points and you have to manually enable the items that you want to autobuy them in one round in the CFG you will be available change the items/weapons that you can choice what can be "autobuy".

- Last words:

I really loved the plugin i really would be very happy if this plugin will be one of the best (Within in the shops category plugins i mean).
The only things it missing is testing and giving more description what your plugin can do.

1. What is the "Gold/Blue/Gray" Ammo? it means Laser tag
  2. transfer money/admin setpoints don't work. Tell me the maximum players can be joined into your server (I have just tested the plugin on 4 players co-op server), and can it display the menu normally? (Select action, Select point, select users?)
  3. sm_buy <stuff> yup, it can be supported.
  4. sm_kill I will add an option to disable !kill on cfg.
  5. Well, if you want to add special functions(SF), you need to provide the source code for me.
  6. About the category disabling/enabling, um... now the item can be disabled by setting the cost to -1, but it can still be supported too.
  7. To disable SF, I prefer doing that by setting the cost to -1 on next version. (Can't buy, Can't use)

Thank you for your comments. I just use it on the 4-players co-op server, so there may be some problems over 4 players.
it seems the problems that are just the checking client index now.
Add me Discord by id pan#6098, I will send the next version plugin to u. After testing, I will release it here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikaelangelis View Post
Could you assign a moveable object as Shop checkpoint? E.g: shop assigned to a Trash bin, or alarmed car.... whenever a survivor wants to buy items, he/she needs to reach that object and press E (use) key
do you mean native .inc and creating 'use plugin' function for other plugins to get/set functions? If yes, um... I will refer other plugin to try doing that becuz I have no experience for it..

Last edited by pan0s; 05-03-2021 at 16:32.