Laser Tag for L4D(2)
Hi guys, I'm back just releasing a small plugin I adapted from somewhere quite a while back then saw another plugin (can't remember the name) which had this, but wasn't quite how I'd liked it implemented.
So I remade the plugin and here's Laser Tag for L4D2 (L4D untested but should work in theory)
(Yes I know there's another Laser Tag plugin but that only works for CS:S
- I tried)
Shotguns (every single pellet), Rifles, SMGs, Sniper Rifles, Pistols supported and can be disabled by convar.
Melee weapons and grenades are disabled.
- Laser Colour (Red, Green, Blue):
- Bots' Laser Colour (Red, Green, Blue):
- Laser options (Width, Life, Transparency, Offset):
- Enability (Enabled, Versus/Scavenge, Realism):
- Gun Types (Shotguns, Rifles, SMGs, Sniper Rifles, Pistols):
- Bots can Laser Tag?
- Initial Release
- Optimized code
- Added different bots RGBA (see Convars) (default colour is Turquoise 0/255/75)
- Removed width2
- Fixed laser width cvar changing on-the-fly not working
- Changed default width to 1.0
- Changed default alpha to 100
- Changed default life to 0.80
- Changed default colour of Survivors laser to light blue (0/125/255)
- Changed name to [L4D(2)] Laser Tag
Yes I've seen the suggestion of having different colours for each character. I feel it'll make the plugin a little more complicated than it needs to be but I'll consider! (:
v0.1 - 1365 downloads