View Single Post
Pelipoika
Veteran Member
Old 07-10-2018 , 17:54   Re: [DISCUSSION] Why do you break the rules?
Reply With Quote #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneaK View Post
If i'm a player looking for a surf server, i go to the server browser and i look for maps with surf_ in their name, I cannot see your super epicsauce timer features from the server browser and it is pretty much granted that every server has some kind of timer in it. I am not going to join every single surf server to find out which one has the most super mega epic timer on it, maybe my friends told me that we could try surf a little bit for the fun of it, and i propably don't care about that stuff because i'm not trying to go pro in CS:GO surfing, i just want to chill and surf.

I don't think having a timer that is slightly different on your server from others makes your server that unique because at the end of the day, it's just another timer in a sea of surf servers with timers, and i as a player i am not looking at mega epic timers, i'm looking at maps and the servers name and the playercount in the server browser.

That's just how i see it tho, i might be wrong i agree because i don't play CS:GO

Last edited by Pelipoika; 07-10-2018 at 18:23.