Quote:
Originally Posted by robotzombie View Post
Code:
Overrides
{
	"sm_resizeme"		""
	"sm_scaleme"		""
}
in admin_overrides.cfg still says "You do not have access to this command".
Quote:
Originally Posted by robotzombie View Post
11530, any idea why overrides don't work as expected? Players are still unable to use the !resize command.
As for the first set of overrides, I don't know why 1) You'd try to override public commands to make them public still and 2) Why the above wouldn't work anyway.

Taking your second question into account, it seems you cannot override any command, so you must be doing something wrong your end, as I have no problems overriding !resize (I don't override !resizeme). There is also no code within any of the functions which block access - all access is done via the defaults and SourceMod overrides. Feel free to post your override config, but the problem may lie elsewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by josko View Post
Hey 11530, any chance that you'll make an option so health will scale with bigger size? It's silly to be giant and die by someone who is normal size
I was attempting to change the health using the m_iHealth/MaxHealth netprops but nothing seemed to change. I'll have to look deeper into it.

For the moment, the damage cvar will at least bias fighting towards the bigger guys

Last edited by 11530; 08-28-2012 at 17:34.