View Single Post
Plugin Info:     Modification:          Category:         
MPNumB
Veteran Member
Old 07-02-2012 , 10:29   Sniper Crosshairs
Reply With Quote #1

Description:
Gives CS-Style non-zoom crosshairs to sniper rifles (not the small yellow one - the real crosshairs as in galil, ak47, sg552). See the "awp" screenshot for awp example.

Requires:
FakeMeta
HamSandWich

Cvars:

* "amx_sniper_crosshairs" - what weapons have crosshairs (just add the numbers).
- "1" - awp
- "2" - scout
- "4" - g3sg1
- "8" - sg550

Additional info:
Tested in Counter-Strike 1.6 with amxmodx 1.8.2 (dev build hg21).

Notes:
Such a plugin already was made by ConnorMcLeod and is called Real Snipers Crosshairs. However there have been bug reports. Thanks to some research I found a bug-free method, and decided to make it publicly available. After some talk with Arkshine, we decided the best thing to do is post the plugin here of course.

Warnings:
Only known issue is if you have awp currently out and you happen to have galil in your inventory at the same time. In that case the galil green-bullet-bar (in your inventory) will be showing the same bullet-percentage-filled as awp. See the "glitch_awp_out" & "glitch_galil_out" screenshots to understand better.

Credits:
Special thanks to Arkshine for help in WeaponList related things. Also I'd like to thank ConnorMcLeod for his Real Snipers Crosshairs plugin, which allowed me to understand the basic method of how to add a crosshair to the weapon.

Change-Log:

- Fixed: Error "invalid player index".

- Fixed: Hud glitches while having 'opposed' weapons.
- Changed: Official release.

- Fixed: Glitch with hud when having sniper and its 'opposed' weapon.
- Fixed: Glitch when having m249 and awp, m249 bullet type isn't shown when buying them.
- Changed: 'Opposed' for awp is now galil - not m249.

- First release.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ScreenShots.zip (3.51 MB, 2843 views)
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (sniper_crosshairs.sma - 3179 views - 12.7 KB)
* HotVision
___
Need help? Please check this documentation first.

Last edited by MPNumB; 10-05-2012 at 05:25.
Send a message via Skype™ to MPNumB