View Single Post
nineteeneleven
Veteran Member
Old 05-17-2012 , 17:42   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavensBro View Post
i guess i dont really under stand alot of things when it comes down to it. first of all i did tell him i was sorry to for using it second of all i did take a look on the page i got it from.

This is the FIRST ever model/reskin I have ever done. And while it's not perfect, I'm still damn proud of it.
This is the Warhammer of Zillyhoo, as seen in Hometuck. Uses the exact same colors as the comic used as seen here > http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=005579
Was first made by Hussie as a joke in Problem Sleuth, but he scraped it and used it as a weapon for John in his later(current) comic, Homestuck.
Now, I know some people hate Homestuck, and I can understand why. I hate some fans too. Them and all there screwed up shipping and crap. So if you dislike Homestuck or MSPaintadventures as a whole. Please go away.
Uploading this here as a part of a project, SburbFortess > http://www.mspaforums.com/showthread...estuck-TF2-Mod
EDIT: I already know the seem does not line up correctly on the handle. There's also a few texture glitches on the head of the hammer as well. I plan to fix all these when I remake the model. Cause thats the main problem to the texture errors
Edit Edit: New version is about 50% complete now.

now someone point out to me where it says some one needs to ask him if they can use it>? i guess i dont under stand why they would even put it out there up for grab for players to use if they didnt want them to no>?

might just be me but i dont see what i did was wrong in anyway infact most really love the way i did that boss up with it on there. i have not heard one bad word on it yet so bottom line is????????? i guess i dont see the big picture here someone tell me will they so i can sleep tonight.
hey dude it seems you modeled your boss after a scout, which you didnt make yourself....