View Single Post
MasterMe
Old 03-22-2010 , 15:09   Re: [L4D2] Disconnecting all players in change map
Reply With Quote #20

No more prop_door model crashes, updated L4D Loading Bug Removal to a L4D2 version, edited by AtomicStryker to avoid those crashes.

Yet, still sometimes have that change level, everyone gets kicked out and returns to main menu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by troop5 View Post
I'm just guessing, but i would try running without L4D Force Mission Changer and see what happens. I use to run it and had weird things like that happen to me.

I started using Jonny's l4d_nextcampaign plugin which is great, but sadly i don't think it supports versus.
A link to the thread or site or whatever it is hosted on would be usefull...
Searched on:

- l4d_nextcampaign.
- Author 'Jonny' with not-exact name.
- Both at the same time.
- All the searches, but on google.

No results.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacardi View Post
MasterMe you have plugin called stripper. I think it cause that prop_door thing ? I don't know what to do about that error but try temporary disable/ remove this and look what happen.
It's a plugin that a server start (with my config), spawns the CSS weapons in L4D2, than reload map, so they don't fire blanco bullets (which do no dmg) but real ones (that do dmg), further, it does... nothing, I'm just to lazy to start my server, spawns all the CSS guns, and reload the map.

-MasterMe

Last edited by MasterMe; 03-22-2010 at 15:12. Reason: Added Bacardi's quote about stripper