AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Unapproved Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=109)
-   -   [CS:GO] Deathmatch minigame for dead players (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=276663)

Franc1sco 12-25-2015 18:57

[CS:GO] Deathmatch minigame for dead players

THIS PLUGINS WAS MOVED TO HERE.

Description:

Deathmatch minigame for dead players.

Todo list:

-Surely a lot of things xD give me feedback for improve this plugin :3

Donations (optional):

If you apreciate my work, you can donate me via paypal or with a trade offer

Franc1sco 12-25-2015 20:40

Re: [CS:GO] Deathmatch minigame for dead players

Fixed timers

Bchewy 12-25-2015 20:47

RIP, what happened to the people who bought this plugin? will you provide support? :<

Franc1sco 12-25-2015 20:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bchewy (Post 2376272)
RIP, what happened to the people who bought this plugin? will you provide support? :<

Yeah

Ownkruid 12-25-2015 21:03

I'm so glad I did not buy this from you last week. You just can't stop releasing private plugins. You charge the most insane amount of money for a couple of lines of code only to release them later. Avoid this guy at all costs.

skinheadxtreme 12-25-2015 21:30

For fuck sake doesn't matter if he's releasing public or private plugins either way they are HIS plugins and if youre one of the ones that bought this from him its his code he has the right to share it at any time.
What you paid for was a private version at the time now its public who da fuck cares its not like its something that no one else can have by paying someone.
STOP CRYING

Franc1sco 12-25-2015 21:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by skinheadxtreme (Post 2376281)
For fuck sake doesn't matter if he's releasing public or private plugins either way they are HIS plugins and if youre one of the ones that bought this from him its his code he has the right to share it at any time.
What you paid for was a private version at the time now its public who da fuck cares its not like its something that no one else can have by paying someone.
STOP CRYING

Thank you so much, exactly as you said :up:

Chevalier 12-25-2015 21:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by skinheadxtreme (Post 2376281)
STOP CRYING

HIS plugins? last time i checked they were other authors plugins with his name next to theirs.

Franc1sco 12-25-2015 21:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chevalier (Post 2376289)
HIS plugins? last time i checked they were other authors plugins with his name next to theirs.

This plugin is made by me completely that I remember. Anyway share code dont break the license https://forums.alliedmods.net/showth...58#post2361458

nguyenbaodanh 12-25-2015 22:37

I've bought from Franc1sco some plugins, he released public it all, but what's the mater ? He has to buy bread too. I support him for that. I support all coders around here. At least Franc helped our community to have more plugins, he helped poor people / newbie people to have some cool plugin for free at the moment :)

So... if some one buy plugins from coders around here :) you're like me, please don't be so selfish. Coders are also human, we all have to earn for live.