AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   [CS:S?/CS:GO] Simple Teleport Protection (v1.5, 15-02-2019) (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=295840)

Hallucinogenic Troll 04-05-2017 21:59

[CS:S?/CS:GO] Simple Teleport Protection (v1.5, 15-02-2019)

[CS:S?/CS:GO] Simple Teleport Protection:

This plugin protects players from any damage when you teleport by touching an trigger_teleport entity.
And to be less abusive, it detects if someone fires a weapon when they are protected, disabling the protection.

Requirements:
ConVars:
  • sm_telekill_protection_time (Default: 1.0) - Time to give protection to a player when he touches the trigger;
  • sm_telekill_spawnprotection (Default: 5.0) - Time to enable this plugin after the round starts (If you use spawn protection, use this);
  • sm_telekill_weaponfire (Default: 1) - Removes player's protection right after he fires his weapons;

Screenshots:

Links:

Mitchell 04-05-2017 22:25

Re: [CS:GO] Simple Teleport Protection (v1.2, 06-04-2017)

g_time_float isn't actually used
Also I don't think you need to Kill the timer just return Plugin_Stop at the end of the timer.
And you should atleast pass the client's userid into the timer, instead of the client's index itself, that way if the player disconnects before the timer executes you won't get an error.
and you don't need to include sdkhooks, everything you use is within sdktools.

Hallucinogenic Troll 04-05-2017 22:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitchell (Post 2509742)
g_time_float isn't actually used
Also I don't think you need to Kill the timer just return Plugin_Stop at the end of the timer.
And you should atleast pass the client's userid into the timer, instead of the client's index itself, that way if the player disconnects before the timer executes you won't get an error.
and you don't need to include sdkhooks, everything you use is within sdktools.

I don't have much time this week, but I believe it is all done.

Sajmooooon 01-12-2019 15:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hallucinogenic Troll (Post 2509744)
I don't have much time this week, but I believe it is all done.

Can u fix it? It doesn't work

Sajmooooon 02-09-2019 08:39

Re: [CS:GO] Simple Teleport Protection (v1.3, 06-04-2017)

1 Attachment(s)
Here is fix but you will gain protect when u touch trigger_push, so if can somebody fix it, post it here,
thanks to Franc1sco who fixed it.

Hallucinogenic Troll 02-09-2019 17:03

I appreciate Franc1sco's efforts, but I have here a version with another features (and seems like it's different from him, since he uses Dynamic Hooks).
I've completely forgot about it (thought I already uploaded to github) and since it doesn't give any errors in my Surf Combat Server, it's good.

Anyway:

Version 1.4fix released!
  • Added a cvar named sm_telekill_spawnprotection (Default: 5.0) - Time to enable this plugin after the round starts. It is highly recommended to set the value equal or bigger than your SpawnProtection plugin (if you have it);
  • Added a cvar named sm_telekill_weaponfire (Default: 1) - If a player fires a gun when he has the protection, he will be unprotected (useful for people who abuses the protections and kill people that went to the teleport a bit before);
  • Simply a new method to track the trigger_teleport (I believe it doesn't protect with trigger_push anymore, at least it doesn't happen in my server);

You can download it in the Github Repository - https://github.com/hallucinogenic/Teleport-Protection

If you have any bugs, let me know (and sorry for not keeping this updated).

Sajmooooon 02-10-2019 10:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hallucinogenic Troll (Post 2638908)
I appreciate Franc1sco's efforts, but I have here a version with another features (and seems like it's different from him, since he uses Dynamic Hooks).
I've completely forgot about it (thought I already uploaded to github) and since it doesn't give any errors in my Surf Combat Server, it's good.

Anyway:

Version 1.4fix released!
  • Added a cvar named sm_telekill_spawnprotection (Default: 5.0) - Time to enable this plugin after the round starts. It is highly recommended to set the value equal or bigger than your SpawnProtection plugin (if you have it);
  • Added a cvar named sm_telekill_weaponfire (Default: 1) - If a player fires a gun when he has the protection, he will be unprotected (useful for people who abuses the protections and kill people that went to the teleport a bit before);
  • Simply a new method to track the trigger_teleport (I believe it doesn't protect with trigger_push anymore, at least it doesn't happen in my server);

You can download it in the Github Repository - https://github.com/hallucinogenic/Teleport-Protection

If you have any bugs, let me know (and sorry for not keeping this updated).

greatblader 02-10-2019 11:03

Re: [CS:S?/CS:GO] Simple Teleport Protection (v1.4fix, 09-02-2019)

Hello, I tried this plugin just now, but the protection doesnt seem to end at all until i fire a shot even when the protection is 1 second

Sajmooooon 02-10-2019 11:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by greatblader (Post 2639024)
Hello, I tried this plugin just now, but the protection doesnt seem to end at all until i fire a shot even when the protection is 1 second

Yep , i just wanted to write this, same problem

Hallucinogenic Troll 02-10-2019 16:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by greatblader (Post 2639024)

Which spawn protection are you using right now? I'm currently using Eazy Spawn Protection and I don't have any issues (and if possible, send your error logs if it has any).