AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Approved Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Bomb/Death/CSS Radar (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=141555)

MPNumB 10-25-2010 14:36

Bomb/Death/CSS Radar

1 Attachment(s)
Description:
This plugin pops out on radar where your team mate just died, and in CT case where dropped bomb is located if it's visible for any of your CTs. Also has same support for planted bomb, only in this case scenario it remains on radar once seen.

Requires:
FakeMeta
HamSandWich
Cstrike (optional)

Additional info:
Tested in Counter-Strike 1.6 with amxmodx 1.8.2 (dev build hg21).

Notes:
- Check for bomb visibility comes every 0.5 seconds, and 1.0 seconds after last update.
- Update 2 seconds after last check can be disturbing if bomb was moved and not picked up. This can happen if terrorists drop or plant the bomb in a car and drive it away.
- This plugin supports only one bomb at a time, so I wont recommend you using it if you have some vip plugin what gives C4 to every terrorist in every map.
- For coders: I included some useful angle functions at the end of this plugin, so you might want to check them out.

Credits:
Special thanks to eDark for calculation functions!

Change-Log:

- Changed: Optimized the code (changed pdata offset names).

- Added: Support for custom c4 model.
- Changed: Time delay between updates is now 1 second - not 2.
- Fixed: Radar location messages weren't always sent due to unreliable messages.

- First release.

DarkGod 10-25-2010 14:59

Re: Bomb/Death/CSS Radar

Sexy.

Will definitely try this out, thanks!

gamevn 10-26-2010 23:21

i has been tested, but when my someone of team has death, i dont know position die in radar,
CTs cant see bomsite planting when the bomb has been planted

MPNumB 10-26-2010 23:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by gamevn (Post 1334775)
i has been tested, but when my someone of team has death, i dont know position die in radar,
CTs cant see bomsite planting when the bomb has been planted

I had some problems understanding this, but if I'm right you'r telling me that team-mate death isn't notified on the radar? Well, there can be problems with that if you use plugins like csdm, what switch player teams silently before the actual death.

About bomb planted - you (as an alive CT) must see the bomb at least once for it to show up on the CT radar. And again there can be problems with that if you are using a plugin what modifies bomb model.

ConnorMcLeod 10-27-2010 01:52

See fakemeta_util thread on page 10 to filter "grenade" entities and find c4 without checking its model.

MPNumB 10-28-2010 02:13

Ok, update soon coming. Also it makes sure that messages are sent to client. After many tests I noticed that not everyone receives MSG_ONE_UNRELIABLE messages all the time. =P

Hunter-Digital 10-28-2010 06:12

That's why they're *unreliable* :}

dFF 11-27-2010 02:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by MPNumB (Post 1335469)
Ok, update soon coming. Also it makes sure that messages are sent to client. After many tests I noticed that not everyone receives MSG_ONE_UNRELIABLE messages all the time. =P

When update this plugin ?

MPNumB 02-02-2011 03:29

Ya, sorry for the delay... Working on it right now.

MPNumB 02-02-2011 04:32

Updated to 1.1
Added: Support for custom c4 model.
Changed: Time delay between updates is now 1 second - not 2.
Fixed: Radar location messages weren't always sent due to unreliable messages.

(105+144=249 downloads reseted)