AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   [CS:S/CS:GO] Deathrun Manager (CS 1.6 port) (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=129907)

bobbobagan 06-18-2010 07:29

[CS:S/CS:GO] Deathrun Manager (CS 1.6 port)

2 Attachment(s)
SUMMARY

I saw the Deathrun Manager plugin made by xPaw for CS 1.6/CZ servers, but thought it would be a cool idea if the same plugin could be done for CS:S/CS:GO.

I know there is another plugin named "Deathrun Manager" for CS:S, but it does something completely different to what this one does.

This plugin will:
- Swap a dead terrorist to CT at the end of the round
- Swap a random CT to T
- Block all radio commands to stop spam, since they aren't really needed on DR maps
- Block the "kill" command so players can't suicide to avoid death
- Block fall damage for terrorists (as long as the fall damage is not over 99 HP)
- Block sprays to stop cheating

Credits:
- Everyone who tried to/did help me out of this thread.
- xPaw for the original idea of Deathrun Manager
- People who helped with translations:- FrozenHaxor (Polish), Chanz (German), SparkyCode (Spanish), Prechan (French)

Requirements:
SourceMod v1.2.X or greater with sdktools.ext + cstrike.ext (eg: this will only work on CS:S/CS:GO)

Cvars:
- deathrun_manager_version = 1.1 (can not be changed)

- deathrun_enabled - Enables/disables the entire plugin (default 1)

- deathrun_swapteam - This controls the swapping players feature of the plugin. It will swap one dead T to CT and one CT to T at the end of the round (randomly picked). (default 1)

- deathrun_block_radio - This enables/disables the use of radio commands can be disabled to stop radio spam (default 1)

- deathrun_block_suicide - Prevents players being able to use the kill command. A lot of players type kill in console to avoid being killed by an enemy at the end of a map. (default 1)

- deathrun_fall_damage - Blocks fall damage FOR TERRORISTS ONLY. As long as the fall damage will not kill them, they will be set to 100 HP.

- deathrun_limit_terror - Any value greater than 0 will limit the amount of players on the terrorist team... eg: "deathrun_limit_terror 1" will limit the terrorist team to one terrorist.

- deathrun_block_sprays - Blocks the use of sprays on the server to prevent cheating. eg: telling where traps have been placed, spraying the windows so Ts can not tell when to activate traps

Check deathrun_manager.cfg under /cfg/sourcemod to configure these cvars! The file will appear after the plugin has first run.

Installation:
- Place deathrun_manager.smx in /addons/sourcemod/plugins
- Place deathrun.phrases.txt in /addons/sourcemod/translations

To Do:
- Life/Point System

Changelog:
v0.1:
- Initial release
v0.2:
- Added an option to limit terrorists
- Added checking if map is a deathrun map (map prefix dr_ or deathrun_)
v0.3:
- Fixed checking if map is a deathrun map
v0.4:
- Fixed fall damage for Ts always being active if deathrun_fall_damage was set to 1 and the map was a non-deathrun map
- Added support for maps with dtka_ prefix
- Added the option to block sprays (deathrun_block_sprays)
v1.0:
- Changed RegConsoleCmd to AddCommandListener for radio commands
- Made the version cvar not appear in the automatically generated .cfg file.
v1.1:
- Fixed terrorists not being moved to CT on round end.

Please report any bugs you encounter here and I will fix them up. Please also post any suggestions you may have!

If you have time please add translations!

FrozenHaxor 06-18-2010 15:45

Re: [CS:S] Deathrun Manager (CS 1.6 port)

1 Attachment(s)
Feature request: Check if map prefix is dr_ or deathrun_. Otherwise unload plugin :P

---
In the meantime, I created Polish translations for you ;)

UTF-8

bobbobagan 06-21-2010 11:38

Excellent, thanks. I will add your request to the next version

Chanz 06-22-2010 09:19

1 Attachment(s)
If anyone wants the map prefix check for dr_ or deathrun_ map names, here it is.

Code I added:
Code:

public OnMapStart(){

new String:currentMap[64];
    GetCurrentMap(currentMap,sizeof(currentMap));

if((StrContains(currentMap,"deathrun_",false) != 0) && (StrContains(currentMap,"dr_",false) != 0)){

SetConVarInt(deathrun_enabled,0);
    }
    else {

SetConVarInt(deathrun_enabled,1);
    }
}

Download:

selax 06-22-2010 12:18

xPaw is not first create deathrun manager. :D
I played on deathrun server in 2006-2007 years.

+You realy think this?
Quote:

I know there is another plugin named "Deathrun Manager" for CS:S, but it does something completely different to what this one does.

thetwistedpanda 06-22-2010 12:53

I don't think he was claiming that xPaw was the first, he merely stated that he ported his original (released) script to CS:S. And after reviewing both of your code, the plug-ins are quite different so his statement is justified. Troll attempt failed.

selax 06-22-2010 13:38

This is no troll. I know that plugins different. In this post i posted other idea, but i bad know english and can't fully post a post.

bobbobagan 06-22-2010 14:02

SelaX I know you have a DR manager as well, and I am not trying to put up some kind of "competition" by posting this plugin... You may have posted these ideas in another post, but TBH I haven't even read your posts (apart from the first post to make sure I wasn't posting a similar version of your plugin). You have posted mostly in russian anyway, which I can not read :P

Anyway, I feel my plugin does something different to what yours does, I may be wrong (I have never used your plugin)... but looking at the code and the cvars/cmds available to it, it looks very different to mine.

Hopefully you can understand my ramblings :P

selax 06-22-2010 14:49

i post ramblings too

bobbobagan 06-22-2010 15:12

Updated to v0.2, see the changelog for more info ;)