I saw the Deathrun Manager
plugin made by xPaw
for CS 1.6/CZ servers, but thought it would be a cool idea if the same plugin could be done for CS:S/CS:GO.
I know there is another plugin named "Deathrun Manager" for CS:S, but it does something completely different to what this one does.
This plugin will:
- Swap a dead terrorist to CT at the end of the round
- Swap a random CT to T
- Block all radio commands to stop spam, since they aren't really needed on DR maps
- Block the "kill" command so players can't suicide to avoid death
- Block fall damage for terrorists (as long as the fall damage is not over 99 HP)
- Block sprays to stop cheating
- Everyone who tried to/did help me out of this thread
- xPaw for the original idea of Deathrun Manager
- People who helped with translations:- FrozenHaxor (Polish), Chanz (German), SparkyCode (Spanish), Prechan (French)
SourceMod v1.2.X or greater with sdktools.ext + cstrike.ext (eg: this will only work on CS:S/CS:GO)
- deathrun_manager_version = 1.1 (can not be changed)
- deathrun_enabled - Enables/disables the entire plugin (default 1)
- deathrun_swapteam - This controls the swapping players feature of the plugin. It will swap one dead T to CT and one CT to T at the end of the round (randomly picked). (default 1)
- deathrun_block_radio - This enables/disables the use of radio commands can be disabled to stop radio spam (default 1)
- deathrun_block_suicide - Prevents players being able to use the kill command. A lot of players type kill in console to avoid being killed by an enemy at the end of a map. (default 1)
- deathrun_fall_damage - Blocks fall damage FOR TERRORISTS ONLY. As long as the fall damage will not kill them, they will be set to 100 HP.
- deathrun_limit_terror - Any value greater than 0 will limit the amount of players on the terrorist team... eg: "deathrun_limit_terror 1" will limit the terrorist team to one terrorist.
- deathrun_block_sprays - Blocks the use of sprays on the server to prevent cheating. eg: telling where traps have been placed, spraying the windows so Ts can not tell when to activate traps
Check deathrun_manager.cfg under /cfg/sourcemod to configure these cvars! The file will appear after the plugin has first run.
- Place deathrun_manager.smx in /addons/sourcemod/plugins
- Place deathrun.phrases.txt in /addons/sourcemod/translations
- Life/Point System
- Initial release
- Added an option to limit terrorists
- Added checking if map is a deathrun map (map prefix dr_ or deathrun_)
- Fixed checking if map is a deathrun map
- Fixed fall damage for Ts always being active if deathrun_fall_damage was set to 1 and the map was a non-deathrun map
- Added support for maps with dtka_ prefix
- Added the option to block sprays (deathrun_block_sprays)
- Changed RegConsoleCmd to AddCommandListener for radio commands
- Made the version cvar not appear in the automatically generated .cfg file.
- Fixed terrorists not being moved to CT on round end.
Please report any bugs you encounter here and I will fix them up. Please also post any suggestions you may have!
If you have time please add translations!