AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   CSDM (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   CSDM 2.1.3d KWo beta (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=47306)

BAILOPAN 12-12-2006 18:34

Re: CSDM 2.1d beta

Maurice: were you using any AMX Mod plugins?

Maurice 12-12-2006 20:27

Nope it was a new install of the AmxModX and CSDM 2.1 but MetaMod 1.19p28 had the Statsme 2.8.3 and SteamBans 3.2 plugins also running. If you want i will bring a test server online. For me is not a problem any longer because i not realy need that amxmod_compat plugin. I'm wondering and can't believe that i'm the only one who this has noticed.

Orangutanz 12-14-2006 22:02

Hello KWo my little smurfy friend :mrgreen:

Was this what you was explaining about?:
engfunc(EngFunc_NumberOfEntities) // Current number of entities
global_get(glb_maxEntities) // Max possible amount of entities

KWo 12-15-2006 04:12

Hi Orangutanz. :)
Yes - I think it might be that (I just believe You), just need ask faluco to think about it to put these functions into csdm_itemmode and csdm_itemeditor plugins.

Simon Logic 12-15-2006 05:19

Enter "drop" in console before team select and you'll get an error in csdm_main.

What you think about giving a helmet when battery item has been picked up in item mode? Now I see no difference when you take an armor (not full armor item) or you have zero of it. It never saves my health when i'm shot.

Simon Logic 12-19-2006 04:52

1 Attachment(s)
I fixed a sprite with ugly icons indicating an item_battery or item_healthkit pickup event.

Here it is...

xxdilbertxx 12-19-2006 15:35

In FFA mode you get tk and team attack warnings

a quick fix... you can use the csdm_ffa.amxx from orig 2.1...

KWo 12-19-2006 16:34

Just disable ATAC plugin if FFA is on...

Simon Logic 12-19-2006 20:15

1 Attachment(s)
Here is improved 2.1e version.

What's new in csdm_itemmode.sma:
* fixed actual armor absence when you get item_battery or used H.E.V. charger
* enabled hud icons when a player picks up item_battery or item_medickit (use in conjunction with above sprite)
* if player picks up a weapon he has already it is treated as backpack ammo bonus (TODO: not working for thrown weapons because they are not handled using g_EntTable[] array) [EDITED]
* help message for longjump should appear only once per map
* improved algorithm of extension of item bounding box (as i mentioned before)
* added SUPER_DEAD_PACK definition marker to easily disable/enable inclusion of armor & heatlh bonus into "dead pack"; default functionality (by KWo and/or faluco) breaks original deathmatch rules, but may be interesting under CS as some sort of kill bonus (of course, plugin needs to be recompiled to affect changes)

What's new in csdm_misc.sma:
* new ammo refill algorithm (TODO: detect item_mode activity and select appropriate refill algorithm: old one for non-item mode & new one for item mode); i don't know the best way to import item_mode enabled propery into csdm_misc.sma (is there a better way than to read config file?))

What's new in csdm.inc:
* added & fixed g_MaxClipAmmo[] array values according to results of weapon_info_dump plugin by VEN

Simon Logic 12-20-2006 07:15

1 Attachment(s)
2.1e.2

csdm_itemmode.sma
* removed SUPER_DEAD_PACK macro definition
* added drop pack customization (see csdm.cfg)
* fixed an issue when a throwed weapon could not been picked up as backpack ammo bonus

csdm_misc.sma
* added ammo refill mode customization (see csdm.cfg); thus no more problems with item_mode detection
* support of flag "e" in remove_objectives param to strip map items (see csdm.cfg)

csdm_main.sma
* extended 'strip_weapons' possible values (see csdm.cfg)

TODO:
* fix menu issues concerning extended values of config vars
* optimize 'hook_touch' function (csdm_itemmode.sma only)
* support loading/saving an 'angles' prop for items (csdm_itemmode.sma only)

updated

updated
fixed two very bad bugs in csdm_itemmode.sma (within getWeaponTypeByModel() and isWeapon()). Please, redownload attachment if you need.

KWo 12-20-2006 16:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simon Logic
(see csdm.ini)

I believe You are talking about csdm.cfg (not csdm.ini).

Quote:

csdm_misc.sma
* added ammo refill mode customization (see csdm.ini); thus no more problems with item_mode detection

In my version in csdm_equip there is a check if csdm_add_items cvar is set to 1 to recognize itemmode enabled (remember - it may be changed also during the game from the menu, so reading cfg file doesn't guarante 100% it will work for You). My method is also not the best - there is a need to add some forward or some kind of inter plugins communication (I've been talking about that with BAILOPAN and with Faluco, but they are currently too much busy to work on CSDM right now).

Quote:

* support of flag "e" in remove_objectives param to strip map items (see csdm.ini)

I wanted it, too, but BAILOPAN said me he doesn' like the idea to include all these strip stuffs into misc plugin, because if someone will find the new kind of entities he wants to strip from the map, it would need to rewrite and recompile and release the new version of csdm_misc plugin. BAILOPAN would rather see the new plugin as csdm_strip (or whatever we will call it) which will remove all entities You list/define in csdm.cfg in some new section as [entity_strip] or something like that.
I would suggest You re-name Your version to 2.1f (You can change the version number in csdm.inc and recompile plugins).

BTW - can You check if in FFA enabled You can see still some warnings about TA/TK? Some user posted it as a bug, but I haven't had time to test it and I suggested him to switch of ATAC plugin (that one I know doesn't care about FFA, which is easy to solve - just need to check mp_freeforall cvar...).

xxdilbertxx 12-21-2006 03:18

no shotgun shells in dead packs?

and FFA mode with ticketing needs a 1on1 or i guess i sould say some way of making it ffa and not team..
if one hole team gets killed the other team dosent get to finish out thire tickets the round ends

Simon Logic 12-21-2006 06:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by kwo
I believe You are talking about csdm.cfg (not csdm.ini).

Yeah, fixed the post. But according to its contents it should be an .ini.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kwo
In my version in csdm_equip there is a check if csdm_add_items cvar is set to 1

Ok, i'll remember this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kwo
but BAILOPAN said me he doesn' like the idea to include all these strip stuffs into misc plugin, because if someone will find the new kind of entities he wants to strip from the map

What else entities he is talking about? Battery, HealthKit & LongJump was in HL since 1996. They are STANDARD except armoury_entity which i would not put into the code to strip off. Strange decision.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kwo
there is a need to add some forward or some kind of inter plugins communication

Agree.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kwo
I would suggest You re-name Your version to 2.1f

I thought you're making a parallel enchancements. Thus i emulated a branch from 2.1e. ;) Ok, i'll rename it if you allowed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kwo
BTW - can You check if in FFA enabled You can see still some warnings about TA/TK?

Actually i'm not an exprienced gamer in CS, i don't even know how these warnings look like. I was told that there is a voice/radio notification. There was nothing like this when i played with podbot. Just BUY message.

I'll try to get it clearer.

PS. I fixed couple of bad bugs in 2.1e.2 (there is a notification in the old post).

KWo 12-21-2006 16:19

Quote:

Yeah, fixed the post. But according to its contents it should be an .ini.

I don't think it will be changed (because of the backward compatibility).

Quote:

What else entities he is talking about? Battery, HealthKit & LongJump was in HL since 1996. They are STANDARD except armoury_entity which i would not put into the code to strip off. Strange decision.

He is extremaly busy until end of this year. At the beginning of the new year he should have a bit more free time - then You can ask him Your-self about that.
Quote:

I thought you're making a parallel enchancements. Thus i emulated a branch from 2.1e. ;) Ok, i'll rename it if you allowed.

No - the only one thing I did since 2.1e it was making seaparate item mode and item editor plugins, because Faluco asked me about that. But because there is missing inter plugins communication, I didn't want to post that version because it was not good working without it. Another thing I'm currently busy on podbot mm with fixing problem of pickuping ammo by bots in item mode. Someone asked me about that... :P

About that FFA problem - I believe there might be a problem with missing tk_punish 0 written by the csdm_ffa plugin. If the user started the game with tk_punish 1, it may not work correctly in FFA mode... It needs to be fixed the same way as it's done with mp_friendlyfire.

Simon Logic 12-22-2006 05:18

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by kwo
Someone asked me about that...

Me? :)

I've looked into HLSDK about items. KWo, why don't you just hide items and make them non-solid or other way untouchable instead of removing them? Was it an optimization hint?

I tried to remove visual effect of falling down items. I did this with the next code, but read comments:
Code:
MakeEnt(item_id) {   ...     // NOTE: next code remove visual effect of falling items but an item     // can fall through the grate     if(!engfunc(EngFunc_DropToFloor, entid)) {         // item is dropped out of the level         engfunc(EngFunc_RemoveEntity, entid)         g_EntTable[entid] = -1         return 0     } }

See a screenshot to make things clearer. Stupid engine function :( Another way to fix it - make it invisible first. Then use tasks to emulate think function to detect an item is on the ground, then make it visible. But this can be CPU consuming. What you think?

And again a bounding boxe issue. See another screenshot. I think implementation of described above algrorithm becomes a must (we should set bounding boxes only when it's already on the ground).

KWo 12-22-2006 07:07

Quote:

I've looked into HLSDK about items. KWo, why don't you just hide items and make them non-solid or other way untouchable instead of removing them? Was it an optimization hint?

buyzones, hostages, bombzones, rescue points etc - they are removed to have the round neverending. If You hide them only instead removing them, the round will finish every time the rund time expires.

Quote:

I tried to remove visual effect of falling down items.
(...)
See a screenshot to make things clearer. Stupid engine function :( Another way to fix it - make it invisible first. Then use tasks to emulate think function to detect an item is on the ground, then make it visible. But this can be CPU consuming. What you think?

Wait for Faluco for some comments to that. This is not a big issue (that falling down effect) for me so I don't care. But there is something more important (IMHO) thing to do which I don't have the time and the knowledge to solve it correctly. It's recreation of removed entities after disabling CSDM from menu. I mean - when You start CSDM - some entities are removed - because of the reason described above. Then - if You disable CSDM - these entities should be recreated. It means You should store some info about entities (DispatchSpawn function or whatever it is called) - then You should use that stored info while disabling CSDM (for recreating entities). You can ask Orangutanz for help with examples of code (I believe he is the only person, except - of-course - too much busy BAILOPAN) who can help with this. He is an "Entities Master". :)

Quote:

And again a bounding boxe issue. See another screenshot. I think implementation of described above algrorithm becomes a must (we should set bounding boxes only when it's already on the ground).

You mean the entity is above the ground instead exsctly on the ground? You should sign/mark at the picture the detail we should focus to see what You are talking about.

Simon Logic 12-22-2006 07:21

Quote:

buyzones, hostages, bombzones, rescue points etc
No, no, no... I was talking about healthkit, battery etc.

Quote:

This is not a big issue...
You know, my imho is that i hate those falling items :) As for your imho i think you should block dynamic disabling item mode or require/force a map restart. item_mode already takes too much memory.

Quote:

You mean the entity is above the ground instead exsctly on the ground?
Yes, of course. Bounding boxes set during item spawn blocks item to be falled on the ground. Very strange that this examples works properly in HLDM:
Code:

void CItem::Spawn( void )
{
        pev->movetype = MOVETYPE_TOSS;
        pev->solid = SOLID_TRIGGER;
        UTIL_SetOrigin( pev, pev->origin );
        UTIL_SetSize(pev, Vector(-16, -16, 0), Vector(16, 16, 16));
        SetTouch(ItemTouch);

if (DROP_TO_FLOOR(ENT(pev)) == 0)
        {
                ALERT(at_error, "Item %s fell out of level at %f,%f,%f", STRING( pev->classname ), pev->origin.x, pev->origin.y, pev->origin.z);
                UTIL_Remove( this );
                return;
        }
}

Simon Logic 12-26-2006 04:31

I think, this is almost the last upgrade made by me, because i achieved my goal (except bugfixes).

What's new in 2.1f [2006-12-26]

csdm_itemmode.sma
* persisten items algorithm implemented (like it's done in original HLDM); items are not destoryed, but hidden; you can turn back by commenting _PERSISTENT_ITEMS macro definition and recompiling plugin
* due to above implementation there is no falling items effect
* due to above implementation fixed an issue when spawned items may hang in the air because of extended bounding boxes
* speed up inital falling speed of items as an attempt to hide visual effect of falling items (u can notify it if persisten items algorithm is turned off)
* item config files now support angle attribute: you can rotate items (it's backward compatible)
* use of native get/set user armor function instead of stock one (faster)
* weapon bounding boxes are a bit larger than bounding boxes of grenades & items
* fixed nosound issue on picking some items up (emit_sound was applied to picked up entity instead of player)
* health incremetation now obeys max_health entitiy value instead of constant value 100
* super death packs (when 'drop_packs' = 2 within csdm.cfg) now give armor & health according to 'battery & 'medkit' config values instead of hardcoded ones
* partial code cleanups

TODO:
* menu issue remained unchanged (actually i have no motivation yet to fix this)
* give player a helmet when it's using H.E.V. charger (?)

Known bugs:
* on each round restart you can still notify falling items during thier spawn; this is because engine restores somehow entities 'effects' attribute and makes them visible against programmer's will)

PS. Looks like nobody needs itemmode except me & KWo ;)

PPS. When http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthr...591#post419591 start to work i'll replace stock getWeaponByModel() by native cs_get_weapon_id().

PPPS. I tried to increase wepons model size by setting scale entvar to 125 (original ones are too tiny and look like kinder toys), but looks like it does not work. Try to search though valve's dev site.

Arkshine 12-26-2006 05:19

Nice Simon Logic. :)

Simon Logic 12-26-2006 12:15

arkshine, thanx!

.scale var implemented only on client side (Spirit should handle this, CS and HL does not). Thus i'll remove it. Also it shoud be 1.25 insted of 125 :)

Today we made a first real LAN multiplayer test. We played 3 maps per 20 min each. ItemMode was working very good. No errors and assertion fails. But i gathered another mistakes not related to ItemMode.

1) after you been killed by a map's tank_entity (airstrike, centry gun etc.) a player is not respawned automatically
2) radio message "fire in the hole" should be blocked if FFA is active
3) very strange bullet damage; looks like any gun has the same bullet damage on shot (PS: we played for T team + one hidden bot on CS side to disable round stopping)

Simon Logic 12-29-2006 11:49

What's new in 2.1g [2006-12-29]

csdm_itemmode.sma:
* added three new config params for csdm.cfg: 'max_hnades', 'max_fnades', 'max_snades'; now you can set maximum number of grenades a player can hold
* since now hidden items are made a non-solid also; this prevents calling of Touch function when item is invisible
* hook_touch() function optimized a little bit: elevators & walls are ignored

csdm_misc.sma:
* BUY message is blocked if buying a weapon is blocked
* money balance is printed at HUD as 0 if buying a weapon is blocked

csdm_ffa.sma
* if FFA mode is active "Fire in the hole!" message & radio are blocked

TODO:
* menu issue
* overall optimization
* make a revision of dropped pack contents

PS. Happy New 2007th Year!

Arkshine 12-29-2006 13:08

Thanks !

I've updated. :mrgreen:

rory535 12-29-2006 15:37

First, thanks to you guys for developing these enhancements as having the round tickets per player is exactly what I asked from Bail some time ago.

Also, are you guys running this on a public server yet for extended periods without issues? I tested on a listenserver with bots and all seemed good.

Thanks again guys!

KWo 12-30-2006 07:26

If You tested it on listenserver and You didn't find any issues - maybe You can try to use it on a public server as the first person for some test period - lets say - 2-3 days? I need the feedback if it is working even for longer time (for example 1 week) without any issues on a public server. If You write it so - then also other people will try that. Otherwise everyone is waiting for that first person using it on a public server.

rory535 12-30-2006 12:17

Okay installing today on pub....will let you know.

BAILOPAN 12-30-2006 13:16

Simon Logic: I have removed all of your "betas" from the forum, please do not post any more. I only authorized KWo to do this. If you wish to add features and post them here, please contact me via e-mail or PM.

Fact of the matter is, the CSDM code is very strictly maintained because it is written for style and optimization, and I don't want people downloading 3rd party modifications and attributing mistakes, bugs, etc to us.

If you e-mail me a full changelog and your changes, I will review them and decide what goes into the main branch. If you don't like that, you can post your own betas on your own website or something.

rory535 12-30-2006 13:33

KWo
I have never used the item mode before but I wanted to use the weapons limit , so enabled it. When I was testing on listenserver with bots, everything seemed good with menu still coming up and my weapon limited. When I put it on my pub server, weapons menu did not come up and I had shell packs and med kits lying around even though I had "drop_packs = 0". Is there a way that I can not have this happen and just use the item mode for the weapons limit?? Would it be as simple as setting these (battery, medkit) to zero?
Thanks

Damn....just saw Bails post....gonna have to roll back to KWo betas.

KWo 12-30-2006 15:29

If item mode is enabled the weapons menu shouldn't be there - it's expected bahavior. There is no point to have gun menu if You should find weapons on the ground. Weapon limit [item_restrictions] works for standard mode and item mode with one exception - in "normal" mode You can also use number of limited weapons of one kind per team; in item mode You can just disable the kind of weapon (it will not spawn at all - so You will not find it on the ground at all).

Quote:

Originally Posted by rory535
When I put it on my pub server, weapons menu did not come up and I had shell packs and med kits lying around even though I had "drop_packs = 0". Is there a way that I can not have this happen and just use the item mode for the weapons limit?? Would it be as simple as setting these (battery, medkit) to zero?
Thanks

If You don't wish the medkit and battery spawning You need to put in the section [item_restrictions] these lines:
medkit
battery
(without semicolon in front of these lines).

rory535 12-30-2006 15:42

Doh! Ok thx....will let you know.

csman4ik 12-30-2006 18:44

hm where i can load these 2.1g?:D--sorry i dont read BAILOPAN's post:D
p.s. happy new year 2 all

rory535 01-04-2007 00:12

Kwo,
Been running on my pub server for 5 days now. I am using the ticket system for each player (not team) and the weapon restriction. I am NOT using itemmode. Everything is running as it should :) , however I am getting the following error messages as below:

Code:

L 01/03/2007 - 18:40:09: Start of error session.
L 01/03/2007 - 18:40:09: Info (map "de_dust2_cz") (logfile "error_010307.log")
L 01/03/2007 - 18:40:09: [CSTRIKE] Invalid player 12
L 01/03/2007 - 18:40:09: [AMXX] Displaying debug trace (plugin "csdm_equip.amxx")
L 01/03/2007 - 18:40:09: [AMXX] Run time error 10: native error (native "cs_get_user_team")
L 01/03/2007 - 18:40:09: [AMXX]    [0] csdm_equip.sma::csdm_RemoveWeapon (line 265)
L 01/03/2007 - 19:09:55: Start of error session.
L 01/03/2007 - 19:09:55: Info (map "de_dust2_cz") (logfile "error_010307.log")
L 01/03/2007 - 19:09:55: [CSTRIKE] Invalid player 22
L 01/03/2007 - 19:09:55: [AMXX] Displaying debug trace (plugin "csdm_equip.amxx")
L 01/03/2007 - 19:09:55: [AMXX] Run time error 10: native error (native "cs_get_user_team")
L 01/03/2007 - 19:09:55: [AMXX]    [0] csdm_equip.sma::m_SecHandler (line 738)
L 01/03/2007 - 21:01:45: Start of error session.
L 01/03/2007 - 21:01:45: Info (map "de_dust2_cz") (logfile "error_010307.log")
L 01/03/2007 - 21:01:45: [CSTRIKE] Invalid player 4
L 01/03/2007 - 21:01:45: [AMXX] Displaying debug trace (plugin "csdm_equip.amxx")
L 01/03/2007 - 21:01:45: [AMXX] Run time error 10: native error (native "cs_get_user_team")
L 01/03/2007 - 21:01:45: [AMXX]    [0] csdm_equip.sma::client_disconnect (line 229)
L 01/03/2007 - 22:02:08: Start of error session.
L 01/03/2007 - 22:02:08: Info (map "de_dust2_cz") (logfile "error_010307.log")
L 01/03/2007 - 22:02:08: [CSTRIKE] Invalid player 21
L 01/03/2007 - 22:02:08: [AMXX] Displaying debug trace (plugin "csdm_equip.amxx")
L 01/03/2007 - 22:02:08: [AMXX] Run time error 10: native error (native "cs_get_user_team")
L 01/03/2007 - 22:02:08: [AMXX]    [0] csdm_equip.sma::client_disconnect (line 229)

KWo 01-04-2007 04:42

Are You using any AFK plugin or some function?
Just post Your amx x plugins.ini file.

rory535 01-04-2007 10:41

Yes KWo, I am running an AFK kicker....heres the plugins

Code:

; AMX Mod X plugins

; Admin Base - Always one has to be activated
admin.amxx                ; admin base (required for any admin-related)
;admin_sql.amxx                ; admin base - SQL version (comment admin.amxx)

; Basic
amxbans.amxx            : Amxbans
admincmd.amxx                ; basic admin console commands
adminhelp.amxx                ; help command for admin console commands
;adminslots.amxx                ; slot reservation
multilingual.amxx        ; Multi-Lingual management

; Menus
menufront.amxx                ; front-end for admin menus
cmdmenu.amxx                ; command menu (speech, settings)
plmenu.amxx                ; players menu (kick, ban, client cmds.)
;telemenu.amxx                ; teleport menu (Fun Module required!)
mapsmenu.amxx                ; maps menu (vote, changelevel)

; Chat / Messages
adminchat.amxx                ; console chat commands
antiflood.amxx                ; prevent clients from chat-flooding the server
scrollmsg.amxx                ; displays a scrolling message
imessage.amxx                ; displays information messages
adminvote.amxx                ; vote commands

; Map related
nextmap.amxx                ; displays next map in mapcycle
mapchooser.amxx                ; allows to vote for next map
timeleft.amxx                ; displays time left on map

; Configuration
pausecfg.amxx                ; allows to pause and unpause some plugins
statscfg.amxx                ; allows to manage stats plugins via menu and commands

; Counter-Strike
restmenu.amxx                ; restrict weapons menu
statsx.amxx                ; stats on death or round end (CSX Module required!)
miscstats.amxx                ; bunch of events announcement for Counter-Strike
;stats_logging.amxx        ; weapons stats logging (CSX Module required!)

; Custom - Add 3rd party plugins here
loadingsound.amxx
amx_song.amxx
uaio_admin.amxx        ; admin menu
admin_spec_esp.amxx    ; wallhack spec
public_rules.amxx
nosuicide.amxx
afkkicker.amxx          ; afk kicker

TheRising 01-05-2007 02:01

Hi,

I noticed a little problem with the latest beta.

I'm always getting 2 flashbangs. Setting fnadesnum to 1 has no effect.

I don't know if 2.1 has this bug too or just the beta because I had fnadesnum = 2 for long time. But if I remember correct 2.x has this problem.

Everything is uptodate.

I'm even getting this but I enabled debug just a few minutes ago.

[AMXX] Run time error 10 (plugin "csdm_equip.amxx") (native "cs_get_user_team")
[CSTRIKE] Invalid player 15

With best regards
TheRising

KWo 01-05-2007 05:45

Yeah - they are bugs.
About cs_get_user_team it might be (but not sure yet) a bug in AMX X.
About fnadesnum - it's my bug and it will be fixed soon.

TheRising 01-05-2007 06:18

Got some messages don't know If you need them but here they are :)

L 01/05/2007 - 10:14:13: Start of error session.
L 01/05/2007 - 10:14:13: Info (map "de_dust2") (logfile "error_010507.log")
L 01/05/2007 - 10:14:13: [CSTRIKE] Invalid player 16
L 01/05/2007 - 10:14:13: [AMXX] Displaying debug trace (plugin "csdm_equip.amxx")
L 01/05/2007 - 10:14:13: [AMXX] Run time error 10: native error (native "cs_get_user_team")
L 01/05/2007 - 10:14:13: [AMXX] [0] csdm_equip.sma::client_disconnect (line 229)
L 01/05/2007 - 10:14:13: [CSTRIKE] Invalid player 17
L 01/05/2007 - 10:14:13: [AMXX] Displaying debug trace (plugin "csdm_equip.amxx")
L 01/05/2007 - 10:14:13: [AMXX] Run time error 10: native error (native "cs_get_user_team")
L 01/05/2007 - 10:14:13: [AMXX] [0] csdm_equip.sma::client_disconnect (line 229)

KWo 01-05-2007 07:53

1 Attachment(s)
For those they have the troubles with cs_get_user_team in debug messages - please try the csdm_equip from the attachement.
I haven't found yet the reason why You can get 2 flashbangs instead 1 if fnadesnum is 1 (it looks correctly, but please try first this version).

rory535 01-08-2007 19:49

Nice...no more errors since using the new equip(f) version.

TheRising 01-08-2007 21:07

Errors are gone but I can't test the nade thing now because I'm on holiday and posting from my laptop :)

Join my server to test the number of flashbangs if you changed there something KWo or the new podbot version which I'm going to install now hehe

With best regards
TheRising

KWo 01-09-2007 03:48

I'm going to post the new pb mm beta (and later official release), because there are still troubles with bots sometimes not wanting to shoot (they don't want to shoot for some reason - they believe they are reloading the weapon - it's almost fixed). I think during 2-3 days I'll post the info about podbot mm in the topc about CSDM supports podbot. After that please update bots on Your server (just binaries only).