AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   [CS:GO] Skins Chooser (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=207825)

Root_ 02-07-2013 08:06

[CS:GO] Skins Chooser

Description:
As the title says, this plugin enables any of CS:GO stock player skins to use without editing gamemode/gamemode_server files!
Plugin is also provides a menu of avalible skins or random. Once choosen skin are automatically given at respawn.
Bots are given the only random skins (if that feature is enabled), otherwise bots will use map specifed.
The avaible skins and their arms are configurable (see configuration below).
As you expected, skins are pure-independant and players dont need to download them!

Configuration:
This is really simple to setup and configure a plugin. You need to open config/skins/any.cfg file.
You can easily include or exclude separate skins at all or use different on specific map.
Just create another file within configs/skins folder called map_name.cfg (an example can be found in archive).
To disable separate skin(s) you need to delete or comment the skin section.
Code:

//"Professional"
//{
//        "skin"        "models/player/tm_professional_var1.mdl"
//        "arms"        "models/weapons/t_arms_professional.mdl"
//}

Translations are also avalible! Just rename section (ex. "Professional") to any you want and go!

ConVars:
sm_csgo_skins_enable <1/0> - Whether or not enable CS:GO Skins Chooser plugin
sm_csgo_skins_random <1/0> - Whether or not randomly change models for all players on every respawn.
sm_csgo_skins_change <1/0> - Determines when change selected player skin: 0 = On next respawn. 1 = Immediately
sm_csgo_skins_admflag <flag letter> - If flag is specified (a-z), only admins with that flag will able to use skins menu.

Commands:
skins / skin / model - If plugin is enabled, provides a menu to choose player skin.

Notes:
-Plugin will generate configuration file. (cfg/sourcemod/csgo_skins.cfg).
-Plugin is using Updater by GoD-Tony, so you will need to download it if you want to re-compile a plugin.
-To enable all avalible skins that game supports, find any.cfg.example and rename it to any.cfg
-Since KeyValues is not supporting multiline commentaries (yet?) you need to use double slash instead!
-If you will use special characters in config, make sure to save file with 'UTF-8 without BOM' encoding!
-Be careful with KeyValues config! Corrupted config may crash your clients or even a server!

Servers with this plugin

Download plugin
Browse source code

PsyGaming 02-07-2013 09:54

Re: [CS:GO] Skins Chooser

Any chance getting models for CS:GO like admin or vip models? I know youre coding the plugin, but its rather hard to find these for GO :/

Root_ 02-07-2013 09:59

Just add any models to Terrorists/Counter-Terrorists sections and use sm_csgo_skins_admflag "g"
Or you mean by adding Admins/VIP sections too ?

PsyGaming 02-07-2013 10:02

I dont mean any flag related options, I mean real models like this one for example -> http://csgo.gamebanana.com/skins/120603

Root_ 02-07-2013 10:05

ah sorry for misunderstood... I dont know how to create models for csgo, but if you will use custom, I'd recommend you to use this plugin

ss2miraitrunks 02-07-2013 16:36

So hand models will not update, only the skin?

meaning hand models will look like default map hand models the whole time?

is there anyway you can update this so it updates both to match skins

Root_ 02-07-2013 17:03

An update have been released!

Changes in 1.1:
  • Added new ConVar: sm_csgo_skins_change - Determines when change selected player skin
  • Removed 'models' command since its already exists in Sm_Skinchooser by Andi
  • Fixed possibly memory leak on map start
  • Other minor changes

Root_ 02-07-2013 17:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by ss2miraitrunks (Post 1889534)

I will take a look at this later. Would be very nice if that's real, but I guess its not possible to change hand models via non-gamemode config. Probably 3rd party extension is required...

IcEWoLF 02-08-2013 02:44

Nice plugin! Thank you!

Root_ 02-12-2013 10:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by ss2miraitrunks (Post 1889534)

I figured it out and unfourdately its not possible. You can have only 1 hand model for T and CT per map, and you cant change them via SM atm