AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Unapproved Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=109)
-   -   [CS:GO] Deathmatch 1.5 (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=189577)

Maxximou5 08-17-2013 16:35

Re: [CS:GO] Deathmatch 1.5

Quote:

Originally Posted by jermin (Post 2015252)
Thanks!

Are you guys able to pick up skins using this plugin? I've played for about 5 hours in my server. But I've never seen a dropped weapon yet.

Yes, you need to make sure you allow the DM server to complete after so many rounds.
Ideally, set the mp_maxrounds to 30, mp_roundtime_defuse or mp_roundtime_hostage (depending on map) to 5 minutes, mp_halftime 1, mp_halftime_duration 5. I have gotten drops on halftime as well as end of match.

Update: Release of 1.5.3, fixed an issue with ammoCounts.

PresidentEvil 08-19-2013 16:03

im getting complaints from people that in the first round players do not spawn with knifes

don't know if this is a plugin or game bug

edit: this is only for certain maps

Maxximou5 08-19-2013 16:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by PresidentEvil (Post 2017412)
im getting complaints from people that in the first round players do not spawn with knifes

don't know if this is a plugin or game bug

edit: this is only for certain maps

Kinda scurred me for a moment. :shock:

Anyways, new release. Click Meow

DoomHammer69 08-19-2013 20:18

Hi all, I have read some replies, but my english is very short. I have istalled all cfgs and addons like you said, but its still not working.
I have read some replys about the version of metamod and sourcemod. Can u please tell me exactaly what versions are you using to work deathmatch 1.5?
My versions are Metamod:mmsource-1.10.0-hg857-linux and sourcemod: sourcemod-1.6.0-hg4023-linux
Sorry for my poor english And thanks a lot

Maxximou5 08-19-2013 23:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by DoomHammer69 (Post 2017584)
Hi all, I have read some replies, but my english is very short. I have istalled all cfgs and addons like you said, but its still not working.
I have read some replys about the version of metamod and sourcemod. Can u please tell me exactaly what versions are you using to work deathmatch 1.5?
My versions are Metamod:mmsource-1.10.0-hg857-linux and sourcemod: sourcemod-1.6.0-hg4023-linux
Sorry for my poor english And thanks a lot

Sourcemod 1.6 will not work with this effectively. Use Sourcemod 1.5-3887 or 3890

DoomHammer69 08-20-2013 04:06

I have change the version of sourcemod to 1.5-3887, still doesn´t work... Maybe is the version of metamod?
Only have to copy files and thats all or i have to do anymore?

Maxximou5 08-20-2013 04:33

Better yet. What is the issue you are having?

DoomHammer69 08-20-2013 05:21

can u add me to steam? and we talk there doomhammer69
thanks a lot

DoomHammer69 08-20-2013 07:41

Thanks you maximou5. Now im running 1.5.4 version but i have some bugs now.

The first bug happend with the pistol five-seven, it has no unlimited ammo, when i reload 3 o 4 times the ammo goes to 1 bullet
The second bug, i supposed its bug, it happens when I reload, the ammo wait some time to got full ammo, is it a bug o its all right?
the third bug, is to take healt points when you have kill someone. Does not work :/, the message appear buy i dont recover healt points

If someone who knows about it, please add me to steam. DoomHammer69

Thanks all

Maxximou5 08-20-2013 14:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by DoomHammer69 (Post 2017874)
Thanks you maximou5. Now im running 1.5.4 version but i have some bugs now.

The first bug happend with the pistol five-seven, it has no unlimited ammo, when i reload 3 o 4 times the ammo goes to 1 bullet
The second bug, i supposed its bug, it happens when I reload, the ammo wait some time to got full ammo, is it a bug o its all right?
the third bug, is to take healt points when you have kill someone. Does not work :/, the message appear buy i dont recover healt points

If someone who knows about it, please add me to steam. DoomHammer69

Thanks all

Most interesting, thank you for pointing these out.
The health issue can be resolved easily via config file, as for the five-seven that is something plugin related. I will check again but I believe it was working for me. I have it time on ammoCounts to never allow you to go empty but just barely be above the fastest reload time (m4a1-s and usp-s related).

I will add you and see if we can resolve this quickly. :wink: