AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Approved Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Deagles' Map Management 3.23 (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=59535)

mullekurden 09-16-2008 01:50

Re: Deagles' Map Management 3.20

hello :) i wonder if its possible to make a message for the map at the right after the mapname when choosing. like this:
Quote:

1. Hns_Mie (Hard Blocks)
2. awp_Rooftops (No Blocks)
3. De_Nuke (Medium Blocks)
its meant for my hidenseek server.
one more thing. if players nominate a map, can that be shown twice when nextmap vote is comming?

bmann_420 09-16-2008 02:13

I dont know how to tell if a server has blocks in it or not. You may be able to modify the standard maps output (makes all maps not in the standard maps say custom, and changable to blocks, or no blocks possibly)

Thier is not double map voting. (non of teh same map in one vote)

DynamicBits 09-16-2008 03:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by mullekurden (Post 686616)
hello :) i wonder if its possible to make a message for the map at the right after the mapname when choosing. like this:
  1. Hns_Mie (Hard Blocks)
  2. awp_Rooftops (No Blocks)
  3. De_Nuke (Medium Blocks)
its meant for my hidenseek server.

mullekurden, I'm actually glad you asked. I was planning to make a change to the plugin only for my server just like you are asking for. In my case, it would be to show what plugin a particular map will have. (On my server, some maps are WC3:FT, and some are GunGame.)

I didn't think anyone else would have a use for this and wasn't planning on publicly releasing this change, but now that I see there is some interest, I may reconsider. My original intent was to hard-code the strings into the source, but perhaps I could use an external configuration file instead. What do you think of that idea?

You can track my progress at this task on my bug tracker, but don't expect anything for 2-3 weeks. I'm in the middle of making some pretty big changes to another plugin and it has a higher priority right now.

Edit: Extra tags for the vote are done. I sent the changes to bmann_420.

Brad 09-16-2008 06:44

This is also a feature planned for Galileo.

Mikolas 09-17-2008 19:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmann_420 (Post 686568)
Yea, you are.

About the first part. It is healthy for a server to change maps, at the most an hour apart of each change. If anything it would have to be re done for that particular occurrence. It does make sense, do you think of changing the stay time to half hour or so?

The second part, I get what your sayin. That most likely is a data error in the .dat file. Id have to look up that reasoning. I have kinda let go of this project, even tho its mainly a community additive plugin. But I'll see.

Thanks for considering it, I hope to see that small but significant change.

bickuribox 09-18-2008 17:29

when i have 10 min timeleft and if theres only cts and someone go T the amx_timeleft restarts anyone knows how to fix this?

bmann_420 09-18-2008 17:45

Re: Deagles' Map Management 3.21

Did you add

mapchangecfgfile server.cfg

to your server.cfg?
With the timelimit in the server.cfg?

Updated to 3.21 Thankx to DynamicBits

Hack_ 09-18-2008 18:46

1 question this can work with galileo?

DynamicBits 09-18-2008 18:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hack_ (Post 687698)
1 question this can work with galileo?

I can't say exactly what would happen with both of them running, but you really don't want more than one map chooser running at the same time. What would the point of having two different votes be?

bmann_420 09-18-2008 20:41

Read teh instructions... It specifically says, Do Not Use With Any Other Map Plugins, same with brads.

I dont know why you would want them both anyway... Makes no sense